FirearmSafe is an app for responsible firearm owners who want to safely store information about their guns, ammo, accessories, and results from visits to the range.
Follow FirearmSafe on Facebook and Twitter for news and updates:
IMPORTANT: Your data stored in FirearmSafe is never transmitted off of your device without your consent. The data you enter is stored inside a database on your device. There is no way for your data to leave the device and no internet connection is needed to use FirearmSafe.
All firearm owners should safely store important information (serial numbers, descriptions, value, etc) about their firearms and accessories in the unlikely event of theft or destruction. As an owner of firearms, YOU are responsible for reporting if your guns are stolen. Would you have all that information readily available? With FirearmSafe, you will.
This app lets you easily record all that important information in one place and secure it with a 4 - 10 digit PIN number. You can even use your fingerprint (TouchID) or face (FaceID) to unlock your device (if supported).
Additionally, you can store information about your ammo inventory, accessories, knives, and your visits to the shooting range. Ammo inventories are even updated as you record their usage at the range. And visual alerts let you know of a firearm that needs to be cleaned.
** To open the app, touch the keypad on the safe door and you will be prompted to login (if you have a PIN setup). **
- Secure your data with a 4 - 10 digit PIN code and use TouchID or FaceID to gain access to your safe.
- Your data is stored securely on your device in a SQL database.
- Store info about: Firearms, accessories, ammo, knives and range visits.
- Store photos of: Firearms, accessories, ammo, knives and range targets.
- Automatically updates your ammo supply when you record a range visit to compensate for the ammo used.
- Stores reloaded ammo info and record your results with that ammo including the conditions at the range.
- Visual notification of overdue cleaning of a gun.
- Range/Gun Shop locator map.
- Concealed Carry Weapon (CCW) Permit Storage.
- Produce PDF Reports of your data and print them via AirPrint.
- Backup and restore data to/from Dropbox or OneDrive. Provides the ability to manually "Sync" data across devices.
- Dropbox and OneDrive backup and restore removed.
I am sorry, but this functionality has temporarily been removed. The 3rd party interface to Dropbox and OneDrive was causing too many problems for a lot of users. I am actively looking for a better way to allow device-to-device data transfer and hope to have something soon. Please check the app facebook page or twitter feed for up to date information. I am sincerely sorry for removing the functionality. It will return.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app and a must have for firearms owners
This app is ideal for firearms owners if at the bare minimum you just use it to store the make, model, and serial numbers of your firearms. It is so important to keep a record of your firearms serial numbers in case of theft or loss. However if you are serious about collecting firearms and shooting frequently this app has so many great features to keep track of everything you could hope for.
To the developer thank you for filling all my needs.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the comments. They mean a great deal to me. I have updates in the works. Keep an eye out for more new features...
I use it every time I shoot
I used to track my firearms usage and inventory on a variety of notebooks and spreadsheets. This app has solved that problem. Bob, the developer, is a good communicator and answered a query of mine pretty promptly.
I just backed up all of my stuff in both one drive and Dropbox and it worked great. My favorite part of the backup is that it is editable, if you are so inclined.
What a great APP, But...
Great app. I've had this app for many years now. Many great changes and updates to app since I got it.
Getting the sync to work was a little difficult on the iPhone. iPad light right in. iPhone not so much but I finally got.
I haven’t used it in awhile, so I have to insert a couple firearms and some ammo to the app and see how the sync goes.
Developer Response ,
Paul, contact me via the email address in the app (Settings > About The App) and I will try to help with the backup/restore issues. Apologies for the issue. I’ll do my best to get it working for you.
- Robert Reck
- 124.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Robert Reck, Jr.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.