Fireboy and Watergirl is available! and it's ONLINE! Worldwide!
Fireboy and Watergirl is an addicting TEAMWORK and fun game for two players. Help Fireboy and Watergirl to find the exit through the Forest Temple. Fireboy must avoid the water and Watergirl must avoid the fire, and be careful, the green mud kills them both! You can collect diamonds for extra points!
-Single player mode: Now you can play all levels by yourself tapping on character icon to switch between Fireboy and Watergirl.
-Cross-platform is available! Now you can play with all mobile devices!
-All levels are updating frequently. We suggest that you check the game every day and don't miss any updates and new levels! (You must re-start the app to check daily updates!)
-Because of this is an online multiplayer game, you can play with a Game Center account which is logged in OR you can play without a Game Center account, as a Guest too!
-We always care about and read our players' reviews/feedbacks and try to improve our app in this direction. Please continue to share your positive and negative comments. :)
-You can try to delete and re-download the app if something wrong happened. :(
HUGE UPDATE! Thanks for feedbacks!
- STORE now available!!! You can play as totally different and new elemental characters now!!! Don't forget to check out new STORE on the mainmenu!
- Major bug fixes and improvements. (Some levels fixed too!)
- CHAT feature now available! (Now you can tap to "..." button in the game to show-up keywords menu and chat with your partner!)
- Nickname change! (Now you can change your nickname from settings menu.)
- NEW MULTIPLAYER MODE with PLAY WITH FRIEND mode and CREATE CUSTOM ROOM features!
- New Multiplayer server region change setting. (Now you can change your multiplayer server which is close to your country or leave it as Auto-select in the Settings menu for fastest connection.)(Note: You need to be in the same Multiplayer server with your friend to see created rooms and play with each other.)
- Settings menu now available
New In-app purchases coming soon!
We always care about and read our players' reviews/feedbacks and try to improve our app in this direction. Please continue to share your positive or negative comments. :)
Ratings and Reviews
Give me old design & etc
Hi developers, and fellow friends!
This game has always been very addicting, and it still is. But recent came out the “new design” which I am not a big fan of. Which is just my opinion, but the eyes are too animated. The buttons and the stuff is a little hard to control. I would really like the old design back.
This game also is really hard for some people, like me. If you’ve been reading other reviews. They’ve also stated it’s too hard! Well, not all the levels are hard some are easy. But when you do get to a hard level, and you’re just stuck! What can you do? There’s no hint at all, you have to figure out or literally give up!
For the multiple player one, which I am a big fan of. But how do they communicate with each other on what to do? Maybe have a text for each other to message and argue how to pass the level. Most of the time, I disconnect or the other player disconnects. Which is pretty sad, since you have to wait so long for the next player. Which also is another problem. Since there’s very less players to play with.. maybe have a robot mode? A robot can play with a real player? That would be awesome!
I love this game for the most, this isn’t by me hating on this game. I love giving suggestions, especially on my favorite games that I want it to be more awesome. Thank you for pulling out your time reading this! Good-bye little friends!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedbacks! Will consider these. ;)
Pretty good but needs work
The game concept is good (obviously, it’s been proven for years) but the gameplay is lacking in a couple of areas.
1. The mechanics of the game are rough, for example if you land right at the edge of a field of spikes then you aren’t harmed (even if the edge is against a wall and there is no way to rationalize that you actually landed on the safe ground next to the spikes). There are many examples of this and it is the biggest issue. Another is when I set one character on a button and change to another character, often the button is not properly activated and I have to switch back again. Also the beams hanging by chains behave wildly and never seem to calm down—perpetual motion machines? One last example is that the characters can pass almost entirely into the “solid” walls and ceilings.
2. The screen won’t flip upside down if the ipad is flipped—meaning that if I’m charging the device I have to be to the left of the outlet. Kinda silly, but little things make a difference.
3. When holding down the jump button it sounds like it sometimes plays the jumping groan sound effect twice.
4. The graphics are fairly polished but even then there are instances when the terrain blocks are not properly placed and there is a small gap under the ground (I’m not talking about the decorative holes intentionally placed around the perimeter of the caves).
Impossible to pass the level!!!
Okay I am on level 29 and I am playing on single player. Fireboy has to save watergirl from the other side of the green water stuff. So when the level starts three grey balls start rolling down a hill coming in my direction at the bottom of the screen, so i have fireboy jump up on the steps because there’s a button up there that i thought could save watergirl. When i press on the button as fireboy, the bar thing watergirl is standing on started moving and she is supposed to be moving with it but she is not. She is floating in mid air then she slowly starts moving down into the green water stuff because the bar thing is not under her anymore it is all the way on the other side where she is supposed to be, safe. But she wasn’t. So when I would change to watergirl she would do that screaming thing and then die. And this would happen every time I try to save her and I cannot do anything about it. So you guys really need to fix your glitch problem cause apparently I’m not the only one who has had a glitch problem.!
- Metin Yucel
- 151.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MYAPPZ
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads Upgrade $2.99
- Unlock All Levels Upgrade $0.99
- Lightboy and Darknessgirl Skin $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.