Featured in Fire Chief Magazine as well as IFSTA Speaking with Fire. Top App in Category. Simply the most comprehensive firefighter tool launched yet, with an easy-to-use user interface created by and for firefighters. Store your department’s nozzle settings in the application. Determine how many tanker trucks will be needed for a foam application. Calculate the flow rate needed to extinguish fires of various sizes, and of course, determine the pump pressures needed for complex hose lays. This application contains four easy-to-use calculators.
Calculation tools for determining:
* Discharge pressure for firefighting pumps
* Foam application rates and amounts
* Critical application rate/flow estimation
* Pressure and flow rates for smooth bore nozzles
Fire Pump Discharge Pressure Calculator:
* Handles multiple attack and supply line setup
* Calculates friction loss formulaically
* Determines proper pump pressure and estimated reach
Foam Application Calculator:
* Enter area and depth of spill, along with concentration and type of foam being used
* Calculates amount of concentrate and water needed
Critical Application Rate Calculator:
* Determines minimum flow rate to extinguish fire in < 10 seconds
* Enter area and percent involved
* Commonly involved structures with automatic size estimator
Smooth Bore Tip Calculator:
* Enter nozzle tip size and either pressure or flow rate
* Calculator solves for pressure or flow
[Metric, Imperial Gallon and US Units included]
Intended for training purposes only.
We've brought back the compatibility for iOS 9.0+
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work anymore
Garbage , can’t see the pump pressures.
Not working correctly
Can’t see pump pressures under the pressure category.
The bottoms of the screen is messed up.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.