Firefox Web Browser
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Experience a fast, smart and personal Web. Firefox is the independent, people-first browser made by Mozilla, voted the Most Trusted Internet Company for Privacy. Upgrade today and join hundreds of millions who depend on Firefox for a more personal browsing experience.
FAST. SMART. YOURS.
Firefox is made with you in mind and gives you the power to take back control of your Web experience.
That’s why we design the product with smart features that take the guesswork out of browsing.
SEARCH INTELLIGENTLY & GET THERE FASTER
- Firefox anticipates your needs and intuitively provides multiple suggested and previously searched results across your favorite search engines. Every time.
- Easily access shortcuts to search providers including Wikipedia, Twitter and Amazon.
- Your personal information belongs to you. In Private Browsing mode, Firefox won’t remember any of your history or cookies, but new bookmarks will be saved.
- Delete your browsing history, passwords and more in a single tap.
- Choose the private data you want to remove.
SYNC FIREFOX ACROSS YOUR DEVICES
- With a Firefox Account, access your history, bookmarks and open tabs from your desktop on your smartphone and tablet.
- Firefox also safely remembers your passwords across devices so you don’t have to.
INTUITIVE VISUAL TABS
- Intuitive visual and numbered tabs easily let you find content for future reference.
- Open as many tabs as you like without losing track of your open Web pages.
EASY ACCESS TO YOUR TOP SITES
- Spend your time reading your favorites sites instead of looking for them.
Learn more about Firefox for iOS:
- Have questions or need help? Visit https://support.mozilla.org/mobile
- Read about Firefox permissions: http://mzl.la/Permissions
- Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: https://blog.mozilla.org
- Like Firefox on Facebook: http://mzl.la/FXFacebook
- Follow Firefox on Twitter: http://mzl.la/FXTwitter
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe open and free is better than closed and controlled. We build products like Firefox to promote choice and transparency and give people more control over their lives online. Learn more at https://www.mozilla.org
What's New in Version 10.4
• Firefox has a new look and feel that we call “Photon.” It’s a modern design that puts users’ needs first - with easier access to the menu, rearranged menu items and an updated minimalist look. Take a peek!
• “Highlights” appear when opening a new tab to allow you to easily jump back to a previously viewed site.
• Search suggestions are enabled by default, unless you have previously opted out.
• Added “No Image” mode to allow you to automatically block images from loading.
• Added trending stories from Pocket in your new tab.
It’s UI top tier & it’s Firefox
For the longest time I was Mozilla fan since Netscape. It was sad to see Firefox fall from grace during the IE and raise of Chrome. Management ignorance at Mozilla made them miss this boat. But now we new people at the helm and focusing on the users and ecosystems making browsing more easier and better then the others they made a App that feels and acts like Firefox. Granted it’s running WebKit but that’s apple for you not them. Syncing between devices is flawless and everything Firefox is here minus the addons and themes. Adblocking seems to work. I would like to see them Integrate Firefox focus into this browser. Allow us to have more custom settings for Adblocking so we can add our own lists and custom filters. Since Ana last pass user sharing my password into the browser is easy and quick. It’s good to see them back I uninstall chrome and I back with group people who care about web standards and open freedom of the Internet.
A perfect design.
This was a lookin’ nice beautiful design and it’s better than Chrome, but when I opened Firefox, it shows the black screen, but I tried to reinstall it and it works. It’s a nice beautiful design for the browser that kills Chrome and looks more beautiful, the logo is beautiful, also inappropriate and killer websites are actually private? Well, the Chrome is less beautiful, the Firefox is more beautiful. I think Chrome is less fast, so Firefox is faster. Also internet explorer was the slow. Also I think Microsoft edge is, because on my slow computer, I opened it and it’s very slow. But I download Firefox in my slow computer and it’s fast for me. I use Firefox more. Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Microsoft Edge was slower for me. So I use them less. Slow computers and fast computers make Firefox fast.
I use Firefox more, looks a beautiful design. More powerful. Firefox the only one I use.
Some interface tweaks would really improve it
The biggest reason to use Firefox mobile for iOS is if you're using it on your desktop. Why? On iOS there's no ad blocking for third party browsers, and you can't set it as your default browser, so you'll still have to use Safari sometimes too.
Firefox could make accessing your tabs across devices a lot more seamless (ok, like Safari's), but they instead hide the feature too many taps away (they do this on the desktop browser too). It's the best reason to use FF for iOS, and they hide it!
Furthermore, since you can't set this as a default browser, and since you can't open links from all apps in Firefox (although some apps do, and they rock!), then Firefox should AT LEAST include a share add on for other apps that allows you to open the browser to that page, right? Instead, it's for sending a tab to a device or sending it to your reading list. Why? Do you not want us using your app?
I fortunately have Opener, which I set to open links in FF, but it's still more tapping and waiting than a simple "Open in Firefox" tool would be.
Seriously, Mozilla, these should be your biggest priorities for iOS users, who are otherwise trapped on a Safari.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 14, 2017
- Version: 10.4
- Size: 98.3 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Armenian, Asturian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bengali, Bosnian, Breton, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Filipino, French, Gaelic, Galician, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Interlingua, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kabyle, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Koyraboro Senni Songhai, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Lower Sorbian, Malay, Malayalam, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Oriya, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Rhaeto-Romance, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Upper Sorbian, Uzbek, Welsh
- Seller: Mozilla Corporation
- © Mozilla and its contributors 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.