Firefox Web Browser
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Experience a fast, smart and personal Web. Firefox is the independent, people-first browser made by Mozilla, voted the Most Trusted Internet Company for Privacy. Upgrade today and join hundreds of millions who depend on Firefox for a more personal browsing experience.
FAST. SMART. YOURS.
Firefox is made with you in mind and gives you the power to take back control of your Web experience.
That’s why we design the product with smart features that take the guesswork out of browsing.
SEARCH INTELLIGENTLY & GET THERE FASTER
- Firefox anticipates your needs and intuitively provides multiple suggested and previously searched results across your favorite search engines. Every time.
- Easily access shortcuts to search providers including Wikipedia, Twitter and Amazon.
- Your personal information belongs to you. In Private Browsing mode, Firefox won’t remember any of your history or cookies, but new bookmarks will be saved.
- Delete your browsing history, passwords and more in a single tap.
- Choose the private data you want to remove.
SYNC FIREFOX ACROSS YOUR DEVICES
- With a Firefox Account, access your history, bookmarks and open tabs from your desktop on your smartphone and tablet.
- Firefox also safely remembers your passwords across devices so you don’t have to.
INTUITIVE VISUAL TABS
- Intuitive visual and numbered tabs easily let you find content for future reference.
- Open as many tabs as you like without losing track of your open Web pages.
EASY ACCESS TO YOUR TOP SITES
- Spend your time reading your favorites sites instead of looking for them.
Learn more about Firefox for iOS:
- Have questions or need help? Visit https://support.mozilla.org/mobile
- Read about Firefox permissions: http://mzl.la/Permissions
- Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: https://blog.mozilla.org
- Like Firefox on Facebook: http://mzl.la/FXFacebook
- Follow Firefox on Twitter: http://mzl.la/FXTwitter
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe open and free is better than closed and controlled. We build products like Firefox to promote choice and transparency and give people more control over their lives online. Learn more at https://www.mozilla.org
What's New in Version 10.2
• Firefox has a new look and feel that we call “Photon.” It’s a modern design that puts users’ needs first - with easier access to the menu, rearranged menu items and an updated minimalist look. Take a peek!
• “Highlights” appear when opening a new tab to allow you to easily jump back to a previously viewed site.
• Search suggestions are enabled by default, unless you have previously opted out.
• Added “No Image” mode to allow you to automatically block images from loading.
• Added trending stories from Pocket in your new tab.
Browser freezes a lot. Page loading issues.
More and more disappointed with mobile Firefox philosophy. They are not being straight-up, and instead, just using marketing language bs to cover problems.
Whatever happened to honesty? Firefox? What happennrd to ethics? Firefox? Hello?
Are we ever going to get extensions? Hello?
How about the taking our privacy seriously? Hello? Anyone home? Stop with the phony crap and just do it.
Probs since ios 11.
Freezes. Pages don't load. Crashes. Slow.
(Compared to other browser if same device)
Poor updates to UI. (we are assured these updates are great)
How about less emphasis on "new look and feel" and other UI nonsense for the sake of self-congratulation??
(The UI improvements aren't terrible. The emphasis on them just indicates that the Firefox developers don't care at all about what really matters. They world rather concentrate on flashy unimportant UI cosmetics that on offering the app user security and privacy control.)
How about more emphasis of whether the browser works properly? On total user control of *real* privacy instead of "pretend privacy"?
Extensions? PRIVACY? Script control? User control?
Love the update!
Firefox is now my default browser on every device including MacBook Pro and PC (which I’m forced to use at work). The speed is blazing compared to anything (including former version of firefox) that I’ve used. Just have to get used to an extra click from time to time to give permission for a page. Small price to pay for Mozilla’s attention to privacy concerns.
Hangs a lot
When performing search in address bar the app always hangs for ~5 sec which is SUPER ANNOYING. Problem started ever since the icon changed. Updates are supposed to improve performance, not make them worse. As a loyal Firefox user I I primarily use Firefox as my mobile browser since it came to iOS but this hanging issue is making me want to switch.. Reminds me of the old days when everyone dropped ff for Chrome because performance was so bad. I stuck to the desktop version but am going to switch to another browser until an update fixes this annoying issue.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 16, 2017
- Version: 10.2
- Size: 98.5 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Armenian, Asturian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bengali, Bosnian, Breton, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Filipino, French, Gaelic, Galician, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Interlingua, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kabyle, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Koyraboro Senni Songhai, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Lower Sorbian, Malay, Malayalam, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Oriya, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Rhaeto-Romance, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Upper Sorbian, Uzbek, Welsh
- Seller: Mozilla Corporation
- © Mozilla and its contributors 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.