Firefox web browser
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience a fast, smart and personal Web. Firefox is the independent, people-first browser made by Mozilla, voted one of the Most Trusted Internet Companies for Privacy. Upgrade today and join hundreds of millions who depend on Firefox for a more personal browsing experience.
FAST. SMART. YOURS. Firefox is made with you in mind and gives you the power to take back control of your Web experience. That’s why we design the product with smart features that take the guesswork out of browsing.
SEARCH INTELLIGENTLY & GET THERE FASTER
- Firefox anticipates your needs and intuitively provides multiple suggested and previously searched results across your favorite search engines - every time.
- Add any search provider
- Easily access shortcuts to search providers
- Your personal information belongs to you. In Private Browsing mode, Firefox won’t remember any of your history or cookies, but new bookmarks will be saved.
- Delete your browsing history, passwords and more in a single tap.
- Choose the private data you want to remove.
SYNC FIREFOX ACROSS YOUR DEVICES
- With a Firefox Account, access your history, bookmarks and open tabs from your desktop on your smartphone and tablet.
- Firefox can also remember your passwords across devices so you don’t have to.
INTUITIVE VISUAL TABS
- Intuitive visual and numbered tabs easily let you find content for future reference.
- Open as many tabs as you like without losing track of your open Web pages.
EASY ACCESS TO YOUR TOP SITES
- Spend your time reading your favorites sites instead of looking for them.
Learn more about Firefox for iOS:
- Have questions or need help? Visit support.mozilla.org/mobile
- Read about Firefox permissions: mzl.la/Permissions
- Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: blog.mozilla.org
- Like Firefox on Facebook: mzl.la/FXFacebook
- Follow Firefox on Twitter: mzl.la/FXTwitter
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe open and free is better than closed and controlled. We build products like Firefox to promote choice and transparency and give people more control over their lives online. Learn more at mozilla.org
What's New in Version 8.2
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes. It also includes much improved support for third-party keyboards.
Way too cumbersome
Have been a devoted user of Firefox on Windows for years but this app is nothing like the desktop version. Got the app so that I would have access to my bookmarks on an iPad when on the road. Wow, what a pain! The number of steps you have to take just to FIND your bookmarks is absurd. Then, to switch to a different bookmark you have to go through the whole multiple step process all over again. I will keep the app just in case I need access to a bookmark but there is no way I can use this as my 'everyday' browser. Will continue to use Safari.
Finally found an app for modifying my eBay variations
Please the Remove New Tab Popup!
Please remove that annoying blue notification that pops up every time I open a new tab.
I don't need the app to tell me I opened a new tab. I loved Firefox until that notification was added. Now it's just too annoying to use.
I guess I'm just going back to Dolphin. Firefox was my favorite browser until that new tab notification became a thing in version 7.0 I think.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 15, 2017
- Version: 8.2
- Size: 102 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Asturian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bengali, Breton, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, French, Gaelic, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kabyle, Kazakh, Korean, Koyraboro Senni Songhai, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Lower Sorbian, Malay, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Rhaeto-Romance, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Upper Sorbian, Uzbek, Welsh
- Seller: Mozilla Corporation
- © Mozilla and its contributors 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.