"Firehouse Adventure is refreshingly unique and a blast for kids. They will not even realize how much they are learning about firefighters until you start asking them questions about the profession. If you little one is at the stage where they love to imagine what they will be when they grow up, this game will thrill, entertain, educate and inspire them."
The Firehouse alarm is ringing! Put on your firefighter suit, grab your gear, and hop on the fire truck. There’s a emergency and the Little Explorers need your help. Join the Little Explorers in their Firehouse Adventure!
Firehouse Adventure features eight dynamic mini games that will teach your child about the roles and responsibilities of firefighters. Earn rewards along the way that teach about firefighter equipment and fire safety.
- 9 mini games
- 24 rewards
- Teaches about Firefighters and Fire Safety
- Tested on 4-7 year olds
- Designed by parents and loved by kids!
1. Ladder Rescue - Tilt the game to move the firetruck and save the animals.
2. Firetruck Traffic - Help the firefighters get to the fire. Avoid other cars by tapping on the screen.
3. In The Trees - Help save the animals stuck in the trees by tilting the game. Watch out for falling objects!
4. Put Out The Fire - Help the firefighters put out fires. Squirt water on the fires by touching the screen.
5. Safety Net - Drag the safety net under the animals to save them from the fire.
6. Find & Rescue - Tilt the game to move through the room and rescue all the animals. Watch out for fires!
7. Helicopter Drop - Help the firefighters put out the fires by touching the screen to drop water.
8. Firefighter Gear - Find all the items the firefighter needs for an emergency.
9. Road Rescue - Dodge the fire hazards and rescue the innocent pets.
Your comments, feedback or questions about Little Explorers are always welcome. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And check out our website for more info about us. Thanks!
Peapod Labs is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 4-7
-iOS 8.0 Update
Ratings and Reviews
Three bucks for this? Really? The only challenge here for my six-year old was trying to overcome a seriously counter-intuitive interface. App does a poor job of demonstrating objectives, and the objectives themselves are underwhelming and suffer from clunky implementation. Give it a miss.
3 things I love about this game: Variety Variety Variety!!!
Love that kids can play 8 different games. In my household variety is key. They play one of the games over and over again until the y master it and then can move on to a more difficult one. From type of game to how to move the icons in the screen to which part of the brain they use. The reward system is really cool too. The animals are super cute... Love it!
Facebook unlock ridiculous for a 5 year old!
This game was great and my 5 year old loves it, but then you went and added a new game that requires a Facebook unlock - how many of the intended users of this game actually have a Facebook page! Now my son doesn't understand why he can't play a game - because I won't give up MY personal Facebook info for a video game! There is no good reason to require Facebook page in order to play this game.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.