Firepoint provides access to the powerful lead conversion features you use everyday, in an easy-to-use app that matches your hustle on the go.
- Your business thrives on speed to lead - keep up with new opportunities when you're on the road
- Communication is key to conversion - stay connected with your leads via phone, text, and email all recorded and tracked through Firepoint
- Your to-dos can't wait for you to get back to the office - easily view and manage tasks when and where it's convenient for you
- Work how you want - customize your mobile dashboard to match your needs
In this update we have improved our notification functionality allowing you to view notification details with a single click. Notifications viewed through the notifications page or sent to you via email or text message will take you directly to the corresponding notification/lead details, providing the fastest speed-to-lead experience possible.
Additional enhancements include the ability to:
- Directly dial or email phone numbers and email addresses from contact detail cards
- Edit saved searches
- Hide leads on the dashboard that have been moved to the trash
- View agent or staff member names in the header of text message conversations to be able to better distinguish who a text message conversation is between
Ratings and Reviews
Easy for on the road use
Firepoint has stepped up its game with their new app. It doesn’t do everything the web version does, but it’s not supposed to. The mobile app really makes it easier for quick actions on the go.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s not perfect. But it’s a great first version and I’m looking forward to seeing it progress.
Off to a bad start
Out of many CRM mobile apps, this one is the least intuitive. Uninstalled. A lot of work to do before I consider using the mobile app. Stick with the Safari website version.
Needs a lot of work
Barely functional at this point.
- Firepoint Solutions, Inc.
- 42.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Firepoint Solutions, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.