Easily manage your availability anywhere, any time. Prevent crewing deficiencies by providing 24/7 insight into on-duty crew. Flexibly provide coverage to one or multiple fire stations.
You need a FireServiceRota account to use this app.
With this FireServiceRota app firefighters can:
- review upcoming understaffing warnings and act on them
- change their duty schedule (availability) at one or more stations
- be notified when they are about to leave the coverage area of one station and enter another using GPS location services.
- confirm that they are mustering in case of an incident. This shows their ETA and location on the station monitor in the fire station, thereby providing extra certainty that there are sufficient people for attending the incident.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Fixed bug where Save duty exchange button was in the middle of the screen.
- Fixed bug causing the right candidates not to always appear when creating a duty exchange.
- You can now edit your profile
- Fixed bug where not the right users were being shown when sending a message, which also affected replying to messages
- Fixes a bug where the status page was repeating intervals
- Fixes a bug were geolocation updates were not being registered
- 43.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 FireServiceRota
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.