Construction documentation requirements have exploded. Whether reports are necessary to fulfill contract obligations or data is being used internally for quality control and management purposes, tracking and reporting methods are essential. Firestop Locator provides a method to simplify firestop documentation.
• Interactive floor drawings
• Track penetrations, joints, doors, dampers
• Streamline the Firestop tracking process
• Add team members to any project
• Turn-key solution with pre-printed QR labels
• Generate detailed reports (PDF and Excel®)
Download now and your first three floors are free!
Small - Up to 10 floors $32.99 monthly
Medium - Up to 20 floors $43.99 monthly
Large - Up to 40 floors $54.99 monthly
Enterprise - Unlimited floors $109.99 monthly
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://www.stifirestop.com/legal/terms-and-conditions/
- Fixed sorting of projects, buildings, floors, and documents
- Fixed an issue with projects trying to sync while offline
- Specified Technologies Inc.
- 12.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Specified Technologies Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Enterprise $109.99
- Small $32.99
- Large $54.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.