By Michael Briscoe
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
** NOTE: This version is not compatible with OS X El Capitan (10.11) **
Celebrate with Fireworks!
All year long, any holiday or occasion, Fireworx Stand brings a festive mood to your Mac! These pyro-tastic delights burn cool, so they won't burn you, or your screen!
Fireworx Stand is realtime particle animations of fireworks, with realistic sparks, fire, smoke, and authentic sound effects!
Light fireworks on the fly, or create synchronized fireworks shows, complete with music!
- Aerial and ground based pieces including fountains, cones, pinwheel, and rockets!
- 25 unique fireworks effects!
- Fireworks have physics properties!
- Click to light, or auto ignite modes!
- Create your own shows on the fly, or with Layout Mode!
- Save and load your show for later playback!
- Load your own background photo!
- Load background music!
NOTE: Excessive lighting of fireworks can attract UFO activity.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Recoded from the ground up with all new interface.
- All fireworks reformulated using SpriteKit particles.
- Added seven new fireworks effects.
- Creation of synchronized fireworks show.
- Save and load fireworks shows.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 16, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 17.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Briscoe
- © 2011-2014 Skyrocket Software, Michael Briscoe
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor