By Michael Briscoe
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
In celebration of the release of FireworX Stand for iPad,
we've put the Mac OS X version on SALE!!! 50% OFF!!!
Celebrate with Fireworks!
All year long, any holiday or occasion, FireworX Stand brings a festive mood to your Mac! These pyro-tastic delights burn cool, so they won't burn you, or your screen!
FireworX Stand is realtime particle animations of fireworks, with realistic sparks, fire, smoke, and authentic sound effects!
- Aerial and ground based pieces including fountains, cones, pinwheel, and rockets!
- 18 unique fireworks effects!
- Click to light, or auto ignite mode!
- 'Hold' fireworks, and move them around!
- Change background colors, or load your own photo!
- Set the volume, or mute sound effects!
- Auto activation (screensaver) mode!
What's New in Version 1.5
FireworX Stand 1.5 Notes
- Added two new Fireworx, "Trailblazer" and "Poltergeist".
- Reformulated "Fire Bat", and "Patriot".
- New "Mortar Mode", allows you to rapidly click anywhere on the screen, firing random shells to the click location. You can also rapidly click on a single rocket to fire multiple copies at random locations.
- Rebuilt the sound engine to enhance audio performance.
- Fixed background photo import to scale image to fit the screen.
- Minor interface enhancements.
- Fixed a minor bug that would sometimes cause a crash when opening the settings panel.
- New Icon!
Just one of several great apps by this developer!
I have several of this developer's apps, in part because of their great sense of humor (check out their site!), and partly because they're very responsive on any questions you have. You can also try out the apps before buying. Well worth the money, in my book. Thank you, developers for your hard work! Keep it up!
i just wish there were fireworks that iv heard of but overall its the best
Fun and Cute
Very cute and nice app.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 06, 2011
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 12.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Briscoe
- © 2011 Skyrocket Software, Michael Briscoe
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor