The firmware update tool is a free application to update firmware over the network for printers/multifunction printers made by Oki Data Corporation.
- Update firmware for a device made by Oki Data Corporation.
- List all the device(s) on the network that are made by Oki Data Corporation.
- Check internet Firmware Distribution Server to confirm whether or not the selected device can be updated.
- If the device can be updated; by selecting [Start update], it will automatically download a latest firmware from the firmware distribution server(s) on the internet.
- The update for the selected device will start when the firmware download from the server has successfully completed.
Downloading files via the internet is greatly influenced by the customer environment (such as the presence of firewall). OKI therefore cannot guarantee this process and cannot accept responsibility for the outcome.
Depending on your network environment and the devices you are using, the time taken to download firmware from an Internet Server or update a device's firmware can vary considerably.
Fixed the bug in iOS 10 where the help and the like are displayed in English.
Ratings and Reviews
iOS version crashes after finding printer
OKI Data C610
- Oki Data Corporation
- 1.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2016 Oki Data Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.