**One of “8 New Apps You Don't Want To Miss” (6/16/2012) – Mashable**
** “First Aid By American Red Cross is a fix for what ails you.” - Appolicious**
**One of the 50 Best Apps for Parents of 2012 – Babble.com**
**One of “10 apps that can save your life during a natural disaster” - ComplexTech**
Accidents happen. The official American Red Cross First Aid app puts expert advice for everyday emergencies in your hand. Get the app and be prepared for what life brings. With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know first aid.
Ahora disponible en español.
• Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app.
• Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
• Fully integrated with 9-1-1 so you can call EMS from the app at any time.
• Videos and animations make learning first aid fun and easy.
• Safety tips for everything, from severe winter weather to hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes help you prepare for emergencies.
• Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection.
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your lifesaving knowledge.
We now support devices on iOS 12.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a search box at least for the emergencies tab. I really don't want to be scrolling and reading my options in an emergency!
I was checking now for smoke inhalation. Not in the list. So no information at all or maybe something "hidden" in one of the other places like "unconscious person". Gotta check manually rather just do a SEARCH for "smoke"
After taking the course this was recommended to me and it makes me confident I am ready for anything
Perfect for assisting/ saving a life instead of panicking!
- American Red Cross
- 60.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2012-2018 The American National Red Cross
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.