First Aid by American Red Cross
By American Red Cross
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**One of “8 New Apps You Don't Want To Miss” (6/16/2012) – Mashable**
** “First Aid By American Red Cross is a fix for what ails you.” - Appolicious**
**One of the 50 Best Apps for Parents of 2012 – Babble.com**
**One of “10 apps that can save your life during a natural disaster” - ComplexTech**
Accidents happen. The official American Red Cross First Aid app puts expert advice for everyday emergencies in your hand. Get the app and be prepared for what life brings. With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know first aid.
Ahora disponible en español.
• Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app.
• Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
• Fully integrated with 9-1-1 so you can call EMS from the app at any time.
• Videos and animations make learning first aid fun and easy.
• Safety tips for everything, from severe winter weather to hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes help you prepare for emergencies.
• Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection.
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your lifesaving knowledge.
What's New in Version 2.4.2
Minor bug fix to quizzes section.
Excellent app. You can save lives!
Thorough this app I could learn what I have to do in emergency situations. Every people have possibility of facing the emergency situation in their own life or someone else's while we are living. So when we know what we have to do in emergency situations we can save more lives. This app is the first step for make it possible.
I installed this app several years ago. At that time there was no quiz section but these days it has. The quiz section is really helpful. Through quiz I could assessed not only my knowledge was right but also corrected wrong knowledges previously I had and got some new informations.
I strongly recommend this excellent app for everyone.
I have taken many first responder classes and this app has helped me retain much of the information that I've learned over the years. I am happy with the simple layout and the easy to find categories. I recommend looking over categories while on the toilet. You may save someone's life!
Great app, please include opiates overdose instructions
Excellent app. I'm certified with Red Cross and this app provides a great refresher. I would highly recommend Red Cross include opiate overdose as a medical condition and what to do including instructions for administering Narcan which is now more and more available in public places.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 13, 2017
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 53.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Red Cross
- Copyright © 2012-2014 The American National Red Cross
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.