First Aid by American Red Cross
By American Red Cross
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**One of “8 New Apps You Don't Want To Miss” (6/16/2012) – Mashable**
** “First Aid By American Red Cross is a fix for what ails you.” - Appolicious**
**One of the 50 Best Apps for Parents of 2012 – Babble.com**
**One of “10 apps that can save your life during a natural disaster” - ComplexTech**
Accidents happen. The official American Red Cross First Aid app puts expert advice for everyday emergencies in your hand. Get the app and be prepared for what life brings. With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know first aid.
Ahora disponible en español.
• Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app.
• Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
• Fully integrated with 9-1-1 so you can call EMS from the app at any time.
• Videos and animations make learning first aid fun and easy.
• Safety tips for everything, from severe winter weather to hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes help you prepare for emergencies.
• Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection.
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your lifesaving knowledge.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
• Minor bug fixes
• Performance and stability improvements
• Content updates in accordance with 2015 scientific guidelines and recommendations.
Amazing but one issue
Love the app. I have a 4, 7, and 13 year old and we live on a farm and accidents have happened and the app's treatments work perfect and the advice on it too. But, before I updated the app on January 29, 2016 there was an agriculture section and now that I have updated it on January 30, 2016 the agriculture section is gone. If you could, please fix this that would be good, Thankyou.
Simple, direct and a life saver
Download this before we went hiking, just incase we needed it, just gives you a piece of mind, although having some prior knowledge in first aid, this helps to reassure you if you find yourself pressure in an incident.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 29, 2016
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 37.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Red Cross
- Copyright © 2012-2014 The American National Red Cross
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.