From the authors who helped you pass Step 1, this is your high-yield review for the USMLE Step 2 CK. Completely revised to cover all core areas on the boards, including information on newly tested patient safety and quality improvement topics, First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK: Ninth Edition features:
• High-yield, bulleted presentation of diseases and disorders you need to remember
• Integrated flash-facts test your knowledge at the point of learning
• Case vignettes test your application of knowledge
• Key facts and mnemonics reinforce essential information
• Rapid-review section for last-minute cramming
• Includes hundreds of color clinical images and illustrations
This app is optimized for whatever size device you are using, either phone or tablet. You don't need the Internet or cellular data to view the app. Once you have purchased the app, the full content is downloaded onto your device so that everything from viewing images to searching is lightning fast and available wherever you are.
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search the text. The powerful search engine allows you to find what you are looking for in seconds. The search tool also shows you suggested words as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling medical terms. You can create bookmarks, notes and multi-colored highlights just like you would do with the book, allowing you to learn and memorize the material with great speed and efficiency. You can also change the text size for easier reading. Also, there is a Q&A section for rapid review as well as vignettes.
Check out www.usatinemedia.com to learn more and watch a video demo of this app.
This interactive app is based on the full content of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK (Clinical Knowledge), 9th Edition by McGraw-Hill Education.
Tao Le, MD, MHS
Vikas Bhushan, MD
Vincent Chen, MD
Michael King, MD
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
Ratings and Reviews
need more search function.
please add two words finding function.
- Usatine Media LLC
- 337.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Usatine Media LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.