First App for Kid
By Novel Yahya
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Let children play alphabets, numbers, shapes, colours, fruits, and so much more. Unwittingly, your children will be more intelligent, smart, and understand 9 languages and 15 dialects simultaneously with native accent and voice of each country.
First App for Kid teaches your children to recognize:
in 9 languages (English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish) and 15 dialects (English (United States), English (United Kingdom), English (Australia), English (India), English (Ireland), English (South Africa), English (Scotish Standard English), French (France), German (Germany), Indonesian (Indonesia), Italian (Italy), Dutch (Netherlands), Portuguese (Portugal), Spanish (Spain), Turkish (Turkey)).
This app is a speech-enabled app, you can add more installed voices by going to System Preferences, Speech, Text to Speech, System Voice:, Customize…, Select voices:, OK.
- Good graphics and animation.
- Good music, sounds, and native voices.
- Nine languages and 15 dialects.
- Auto detect new installed voices.
What's New in Version 2.4
- Added up / down key feature to change the texts of the object names to upper case or to lower case.
- Compatibility update, issue fixes and improvement.