Become a flight attendant in this addictive time-management game!
In First Class Flurry HD you play as Claire, Starlink Airline's no.1 flight attendant.
Make sure every passenger has a wonderful flight!
* Serve meals, drinks, toys and other fun things.
* Take care of passenger safety during the flight.
* Tuck passengers in for a good nap before landing!
* Be a flight attendant.
* Challenging time management action.
* Meet more than 30 different passenger types with unique personalities and quirks.
* Lots of upgrades to make your plane look better and keep passengers happier.
* Fly in Economy Class up to First Class and beyond!
Try the game free and upgrade to the full version if you enjoy it.
Connect with Viqua Games on Facebook:
- Added support for iPad Pro 9.7 inch
- Fixed bug where captain could sometime cause Claire to freeze
Ratings and Reviews
What a scam
Honestly this game was fun and great in the beginning. I even purchased the full version, but on the business class level 9 is impossible to beat without buying the air freshener for 0.99 cents. I like the game a lot, so I bought it anyways, but I thought you get more of the air freshener permanently. NOPE! You buy it, you get five and once you used it all, you have to buy more. It's only a one time use and the air fresheners don't even fill the hearts fully. I didn't get to pass level 9 and the only way I could beat it is to pay more. Honestly this was such a waste of money. You pay 2.99 for another 9 levels and you HAVE to pay 0.99 cents more to beat level 9, but if you're like me where you still couldn't beat it with the air fresheners, than you'd have to spend more on this game. I wouldn't spend anymore on a game that I know I'd get bored of and delete it in the future anyways. This is such a scam.
A super fun challenge! Absolutely recommend.
I played this game start to finish and loved every second of it - so much so that I would stay up way late and miss out on sleep because I just couldn't stop playing. To everyone saying it's "pay to win" with the fresheners, that's TOTAL BULLHONKY! I didn't buy fresheners once. Save the ones they give you until you have played a level several times and still can't win it. I got expert on everything except the very last level, and although it was super difficult, that's what made it fun! 4 stars only because it's been a year and they haven't released any new content which is lame because I want to play even more!
You don’t need to buy any extra air freshener to complete the levels in this game. I played the whole thing without having to do it. It takes quick fingers and some planning ahead in terms of what you are cooking/preparing and doing things in long chains. I also played this game on PC so I have experience with it. I enjoyed playing this, however it’s a little annoying how small everything is on the phone compared to a PC. You would think they would change it up a bit for the mobile version. It makes it hard to click on the right thing sometimes.
- ViquaSoft Co., Ltd.
- 109.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008-2016 ViquaSoft Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- First Class Flurry HD Full Version $2.99
- x3 Extra Air Freshener Charges $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.