first direct Banking on the go
By first direct
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We know that you like to manage your money when you’re ‘on the go’. That’s why we’ve created this app. It works seamlessly with your mobile operating system, with access to more features than ever before.
Our app allows you to:
• view balances and up to your last 90 transactions
• make transfers between your accounts with us
• create new payments to friends or businesses
• view, amend and cancel standing orders
• view and cancel and Direct Debits
• make the most of Touch ID (with a compatible device)
You’ll still need to log on to full Internet Banking at firstdirect.com regularly to access all services. We recommend you do this at least every 14 days. Some of the Internet Banking services that you can only access by logging on at firstdirect.com are:
• full statement information
• details of monthly charges, fees and interest
• sending, receiving and viewing attachments of secure messages
To use this first direct Banking on the go app you need to be a first direct customer and have set up your telephone banking security.
We don’t charge you for this app, but we can’t say the same for your network provider, who may charge you for downloading and usage. You’ll be responsible for these charges.
We recommend that you don’t use this app abroad, but if you do, you’ll need to make sure that it’s permitted by local law, and remember your network provider’s charges may be higher.
The app may be withdrawn at any time; we will tell you if this is going to happen.
It’s important that you only download apps in accordance with the terms and conditions that you have agreed with Apple.