First Financial Bankshares Mobile Banking
By First Financial Bankshares
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With First Financial Mobile Banking, you can have convenient access to your accounts when and where you need it. Use your mobile phone or device to bring the bank to you!
Available Features Include:
- Debit Card On/Off
- Debit Card Daily Limit increases
- Debit Card International On/Off
- Application Alerts Enhancements
- New Features Tutorial
- Security Alerts Feature
- Security PIN Feature
- Debit Card On/Off
- Mobile Remote Deposit limit raised to $2500
- New Picture Pay Features/Enhancements
- Picture Pay - Pay a Bill With Your Device's Camera
- View Account Balances and Transactions
- Transfer Funds and Make Loan Payments
- View Front & Back Images of Paid Checks
- Locate nearby ATMs and branches with detailed maps and directions
- Set Account Nicknames and Display Preferences
- Deposit Checks Using Mobile Check Deposit*
*Deposit checks anytime, anywhere, 24/7 with First Financial Bank Mobile Check Deposit. Simply snap photos of the front and back of your checks with your mobile device and securely upload the photos for deposit into your First Financial checking account. Eligibility requirements must be met to use Mobile Check Deposit. Deposits subject to verification; not available for immediate withdrawal.
PLEASE NOTE: We are working to add support for business customers;
however, at this time, business account types are not supported.
Here at First Financial, our customers are our priority. Period. The End. They always come first. Whether we’re talking about a checking or savings account, a mortgage, small business loans or giving a customer a ride home on a rainy day. And we prove it every day by wowing our customers with our unique approach to banking. You First.
First Financial is an Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC.
What's New in Version 5.7.0
- General enhancements to performance and UI.
New update, nothing has changed
I had hoped that after a year of not updating the app, FFIN and Malauzi Software have finally gotten their act together. But both dropped the ball. I am on an iPhone 6 with version 9.2 and the app is still not supported on my phone. But hey, the Apple Watch is supposedly supported now...
I don't know if it is FFIN or Malauzai's (the app developer) fault, but something has to be changed. This has gotten to be a little ridiculous.
For those still looking to use FFIN on their iPhones, the business version is still accessible and can connect to personal accounts.
Device not supported?
9.3...latest update... device still not supported?!? how in the world can my 5s running 9.3 not be supported? a year and a half later, still not fixed.
Download this new app after getting a marketing email about it. "We are sorry your device is not supported at this time". How can that be? I have a 5s running the latest iOS8.
Anyways I went and downloaded the First Financial Business app and it works perfectly. Not sure why they would have two separate apps.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 06, 2016
- Version: 5.7.0
- Size: 26.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: First Financial Bank National Association
- Copyright ©2015 First Financial Bankshares. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.