Manage your finances when and where it’s convenient for you with FHB Mobile. With FHB Mobile you can access your accounts wherever you go, even when traveling internationally. If you’re not already enrolled for FHB Online, you can enroll directly through the mobile app. Download the current version of our app to benefit from the latest new features and updates.
• Accounts - Information including balances, transactions and images of cleared checks
• Transfers - Transfer between your own accounts at FHB or your accounts at other banks
• Payments* - Send money to nearly anyone (request a rush payments if needed)
• Popmoney* - Send money to someone via their mobile phone number, email address, or direct to their bank account
• Deposit - Deposit a check by taking a picture of it and submitting it online
• Find Locations - Find the nearest Branch or ATM location
• TouchID or FaceID - Login with fingerprint or facial recognition
• Instant Balance - Check your balances by tapping on Instant Balance on the login screen
* Requires Bill Pay enrollment, additional charges may apply. See FHB Online Terms and Conditions for details
For assistance using FHB Mobile, visit www.fhb.com/mobile or contact customer service at 643-4343 (1-888-643-4343 from Guam, CNMI and the continental U.S.)
• Your personal information is protected by advanced 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to help protect against unauthorized access
• No personal information or account data is stored on your device in case it’s lost or stolen
Must be enrolled in FHB Online and have internet access
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
This version includes a refreshed user experience, usability improvements, accessibility improvements, bug fixes and more.
Ratings and Reviews
Update ruined direct deposit
I pretty much only use the app to direct deposit. The update tries to verify the amount on the check with the amount I’m entering. If the app doesn’t think they match, it won’t let me deposit. Not even a message with “it doesn’t match, want to deposit anyway?” Just completely won’t let me. To me the handwriting is clear; I don’t understand why the app has so much trouble!
App no longer opens
This last updates has the app stuck on the launch screen. Tried reinstalling, restarting everything, just a white screen wit the FHB logo. Total garbage, sad that FHB is so behind the times when there are so many other banks with better apps.
App is crashing
This latest version keeps crashing before logging in
- First Hawaiian Bank
- 97.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.