Conveniently access and manage your finances anytime and any day with the FHB Mobile app. The app gives you access to your accounts to check balances, make deposits, transfer money, pay people, pay bills, etc. Download the app on your iPhone or iPad device to enroll in mobile banking and benefit from the latest features available.
FEATURES (may vary between iPhone® & iPad®)
• Accounts - Information including balances, transactions and images of cleared checks
• Transfers - Transfer between your own accounts at FHB or your accounts at other banks (external transfers are not available on iPad)
• Bill Pay* - Send money to nearly anyone in the U.S. (limited capabilities on iPad)
• Popmoney* - Send money to someone via their mobile phone number, email address, or direct to their bank account (limited capabilities on iPad)
• Deposit - Deposit a check by taking a picture of it and submitting it through the app
• Find Locations - Find the nearest Branch or ATM location
• Touch ID® or Face ID® - Login with fingerprint or facial recognition
• Instant Balance - Check your balances by tapping on Instant Balance on the login screen
* Requires Bill Pay enrollment, additional charges may apply. See FHB Online Terms and Conditions for details
For assistance using FHB Mobile, visit www.fhb.com/mobile or contact customer service at 643-4343 (1-888-643-4343 from Guam, CNMI and the continental U.S.)
• Your personal information is protected by advanced 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to help protect against unauthorized access
• No personal information or account data is stored on your device in case it’s lost or stolen
Must be enrolled in FHB Online and have internet access
iPhone, iPad, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions.
This version includes a new iPad user experience, mobile deposit improvements, overall usability enhancements, bug fixes and more. If you previously used our ‘FHB Mobile for iPad’ app, please delete it and download this version to experience the latest features.
Ratings and Reviews
Mobile deposit is really bad
Since the last update, the mobile deposit screen has changed. It takes at least 10 tries to get the picture just right. Today, I spent 20 minutes trying to get my check deposited, but it kept saying the picture was not clear. I’m looking at the picture and it is clear to me, I have all four corners and I put everything where it should be. I’m so frustrated!!!! I’m ready to change banks. Now I have to make a special trip just to deposit the stupid check in person. Ughhhhh😡
It’s been our bank since the early 50’s, when it was called Bishop Bank. Dad retired from there, we have our mortgage, equity line, checking, savings with them . Why would we go else where. We know the people, they know us, and we like them
Why take out good features?
I used to be able to do things with the Customer Service option like note if I was traveling or reorder checks. You've also taken those options out of your website, too! So now I have to call in to get those things done and OF COURSE there's not enough people in call center to handle this! And for all the times this app has been updated, it's still waaaaaayyy behind on features found in other banks' apps!
- First Hawaiian Bank
- 110.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.