First National Bank Alaska’s Mobile Banking App
By First National Bank Alaska
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Using FNBApp, First National Bank Alaska’s free* mobile banking application, you can manage your money anytime, anywhere—from your mobile device or tablet! Mobile banking transmissions are protected by robust security features to prevent unauthorized access.
Login to FNBApp to access a full range of banking activities conveniently and securely:
VIEW ACCOUNT ACTIVITY
· View account available balances, recent transactions and pending deposits
· Detailed transaction history, including date, location, amount, and more—just like using online banking
· Transfer money between First National accounts
· Schedule payments and pay bills—right from your mobile device
· If you’re already a Bill Pay customer, the payees you have already set up using the online version of Bill Pay are automatically available for use in the FNBApp mobile Bill Pay.
· Find First National branch locations using your current location or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of branches with the address and distance from your current location.
· Alaskan-owned and operated since 1922, First National proudly meets the financial needs of Alaskans with ATMs and branches in 18 communities throughout the state.
For more information about Alaska's largest locally-owned bank and access to efficient and secure online banking services visit www.FNBAlaska.com, email Customer.Service@FNBAlaska.com, or call 777-4FNB (4362) from Anchorage/Eagle River, or 1-800-856-4FNB (4362) from other communities/Canada. First National Bank Alaska is an equal housing lender and member of FDIC.
Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with First National Bank Alaska’s mobile banking.
*Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
What's New in Version 7.0.619
This version includes multi-tasking support, user experience enhancements, security updates and more.
Like the new update
I can now minimize app without being logged out.