Free. Secure. Anywhere. Mobile Banking from First National Bank lets you easily view and manage your money right in the palm of your hand anytime, anywhere! Best of all, it’s free.
Mobile Banking is available to all registered Online Banking customers; just download the app and enroll or log in with your Online Banking user name and password for a secure Mobile Banking experience.
- Quickly access your account with Touch ID®
- View account balances and transaction history
- Pay your bills and credit cards
- View scheduled and recent payments
- Transfer money between your First National Bank accounts
- Transfer money to other customers at this bank
- Set up and receive account related alerts
- Deposit checks – Snap a photo of your checks and deposit them remotely
- Track and view images of your processed checks
- Use your phone’s GPS to find a branch or ATM near you
- Contact a customer service representative
At First National Bank your security is always our top priority.
- Account information is never stored on your phone
- Data transmissions are encrypted with the same secure technology as Online Banking
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Mobile Banking is free from First National Bank (but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply)
- Download the app and log in with your Online Banking username and password
View our Security Statement at: https://www.fnbo.com/security-center/
- Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal
- See the terms in the app for limits/availability and other restrictions
Customers with multiple First National Bank apps can now see all their accounts in one app
Ratings and Reviews
Until this week, this was a five-star app. I could quickly and easily reconcile my balance at any time, with no need to view the desktop site. However, the pending transactions total line has been removed. While there are individual pending transactions listed, there is no total. So, I have to total them manually. And they don’t appear nearly as quickly as the pending transactions total line used to update. This is a downgrade, for sure.
Transfer to another person
I like being able to transfer money to another person who has an account. But it would be better if you could schedule it to happen automatically or remember the transfers so you don’t have to get their account number every time you want to transfer to that person.
App works as it used to
After the most recent update I was left unable to make any transfers/payments. Week later everything was working great. Shutout to the dev team for addressing a review. The backbone behind everything we use in our devices. From an IT tech.
We are sorry to hear about the difficulties you've been experiencing with the application. Please contact us at 1-877-932-3626 if you're still experiencing issues. We look forward to hearing from you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.