First Opinion - Talk to a doctor 24/7
By First Opinion, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
First Opinion is the fastest way to talk to a doctor, 24/7, at work or home, even at 3AM. Ask your doctor anything for free, get prescriptions for $39. Our top-rated doctors are by your side for the little question or the big concern.
• FAST – Connect in minutes.
• FREE – Unlimited chat with a doctor, 24/7 for free. Ask a doctor any medical questions you have, right now. If treatment is needed, a prescription or lab is available for $39.
• PRESCRIPTIONS AVAILABLE – The expanded service where you can send photos or receive a diagnosis or prescriptions for $39 is available in Arizona, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
• NO TIME LIMITS – Stay connected until your issue is resolved. Message as much and as often as you’d like.
• 100% PRIVATE – First names only within the app so you can share without any embarrassment.
• YOUR DOCTOR FOLLOWS UP – Your doctor will personally reach out to you after every discussion just to check in and see how everything’s going
• EASY RESULTS – Get itemized notes from your doctor after each consultation
• COMMON MOM QUESTIONS – Ask a doctor, or pediatrician, about illness, nutrition, pregnancy, child development, fertility, sleep training, lactation, as well as anything else you've ever wondered about. Ask a doctor about care for your child or children.
• GOING ON A TRIP? – Know what travel vaccinations you need and recommended prescriptions to carry. Plus you can take your doctor with you wherever you go. No need to look for a local doctor again.
• SHARE HEALTH DATA – Automatically send your doctor info about your health and activity through HealthKit
• PERSONALIZED – Unlike a Google or WebMD search, your doctor gets to know you and gives health information specific to you.
No topic is off the table. Ask a doctor about:
• Skin Problems like Rashes, Acne, Bites
• Birth Control and Oral Contraceptive
• Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
• Sexual Health, STDs, HIV concerns
• Flu, Cold, Fever, Sore Throat
• Vomiting, Diarrhea
• Problems Sleeping
• Persistent Coughs
• Chronic Diseases
• Pediatric Concerns, Children’s Health
• Hair Restoration
• Cold Sores
• Pink Eye, Eye Infections
What's New in Version 4.0.5
You can now send photos to your doctor. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.
We also made sign up a little easier and fixed some rough edges in order to give you the best possible experience.
I was having some issues with my chest, so I found about about this app while looking online. I downloaded it, and didn’t have to type in bunch of information, which was easy. It connected me with a doctor and I explained my issue. The doctor replied within 3 minutes and asked me questions to get a better idea. The doctor helped me figure out possible causes and possible solutions to help me with my issue. The doctors respond fast, efficiently, and are very knowledgeable. I love this app and will use it again whenever I have a concerning issue!
Not really worth anything
The doctor I was matched with gave cut and paste responses that were easily found on the internet. Also, the app kept freezing and giving a weird error message at the rope saying they were having problems and would be back shortly. Not really that great of an app, maybe it would be better if they had specialized doctors instead of just primary care physicians. Also maybe if there were more options for doctors that the user could choose from.
Waste of time
The doctor I got matched with gave me cut and paste answers that you can find on a quick google search and then when I asked further she said that my questions were to specific and she had already answered them with the cut and paste responses. I was not asking hard elaborate questions. My question was not answered it took about ten minutes in between responses overall a waste of time.