First Opinion - Free 24/7 Doctor Access
By First Opinion, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
First Opinion is the free way to talk to a doctor in minutes, 24/7, at work or home, even at 3AM. Ask your doctor anything for free, get prescriptions for $39. Our top-rated doctors are by your side for the little question or the big concern.
• FAST – Connect in minutes.
• FREE – Unlimited chat with a doctor, 24/7 for free. Ask a doctor any medical questions you have, right now. If treatment is needed, a prescription or lab is available for $39.
• PRESCRIPTIONS AVAILABLE – The expanded service at $39 is available in Arizona, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
• NO TIME LIMITS – Stay connected until your issue is resolved. Message as much and as often as you’d like.
• 100% PRIVATE – First names only within the app so you can share without any embarrassment.
• YOUR DOCTOR FOLLOWS UP – Your doctor will personally reach out to you after every discussion just to check in and see how everything’s going
• EASY RESULTS – Get itemized notes from your doctor after each consultation
• COMMON MOM QUESTIONS – Ask a doctor, or pediatrician, about illness, nutrition, pregnancy, child development, fertility, sleep training, lactation, as well as anything else you've ever wondered about. Ask a doctor about care for your child or children.
• GOING ON A TRIP? – Know what travel vaccinations you need and recommended prescriptions to carry. Plus you can take your doctor with you wherever you go. No need to look for a local doctor again.
• SHARE HEALTH DATA – Automatically send your doctor info about your health and activity through HealthKit
• PERSONALIZED – Unlike a Google or WebMD search, your doctor gets to know you and gives health information specific to you.
No topic is off the table. Ask a doctor about:
• Skin Problems like Rashes, Acne, Bites
• Birth Control and Oral Contraceptive
• Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
• Sexual Health, STDs, HIV concerns
• Flu, Cold, Fever, Sore Throat
• Vomiting, Diarrhea
• Problems Sleeping
• Persistent Coughs
• Chronic Diseases
• Pediatric Concerns, Children’s Health
• Hair Restoration
• Cold Sores
• Pink Eye, Eye Infections
What's New in Version 3.2.2
• We simplified ratings and made it easier to offer specific feedback about your experience
• The prescription service has expanded to more states! Now available in AZ, CA, D.C., FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MI, NY, NC, OH, PA, UT, VA, WA, WI
• Performance improvements
Incredibly Valuable Service
Easy to use, well-designed, and it provides an incredibly helpful service.
My family has a history of heart disease, and I've had some questions on my mind lately about my own health. I decided to try out this app to see if I could get some helpful information about cardiovascular health in general. My simple question turned into a serious discussion about my family's history with heart disease, and the steps that I should be taking to make sure I'm as healthy as I can be. Dr. Bosky took a real interest in me. She encouraged me to go see a doctor, and to have the necessary tests done to properly evaluate my cardiovascular health. She also told me that she'd be checking up on me soon to make sure I make an appointment.
My last doctor just shuffled me through his office. It's a good feeling to have a relationship with a doctor who really cares about my well-being. I hope my new cardiologist is as helpful as Dr. Bosky.
Usually, in my normal doctor's office, I don't feel very comfortable having to ask the personal questions I need to know. I recently spoke to Dr. Pranava and she throughly answered my questions with confidence. It brought a lot of relief to me! I also loved how it will send you a notification while your phone is locked, letting you know your doctor messaged you back. She got back with me very quickly, and I didn't have to pay to receive a message within 3 minutes. I didn't have to pay at all actually. I highly recommend this app to those who don't have a lot of time on their work/school schedule to take a trip to a doctor's office. 😊😊
Easy to use and peace of mind!
For my fellow hypochondriacs, or even people who just want to make sure they stay on top of their health - First Opinion is a great app. Without getting graphic, I was having a pretty unusual case of food poisoning, which seemed to be getting worse each day. When I reached out to FO, I got quick, empathetic, and helpful advice, which not only helped me physically but made me feel more calm about the whole situation. It's only been my first experience, but I'm sure I'll be reaching out again soon (hopefully not for more food poisoning though!). Thanks FO!