First Opinion - Talk to a doctor 24/7
By First Opinion, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
First Opinion is the fastest way to talk to a doctor, 24/7, at work or home, even at 3AM. Ask your doctor anything for free, get prescriptions for $39. Our top-rated doctors are by your side for the little question or the big concern.
• FAST – Connect in minutes.
• FREE – Unlimited chat with a doctor, 24/7 for free. Ask a doctor any medical questions you have, right now. If treatment is needed, a prescription or lab is available for $39.
• PRESCRIPTIONS AVAILABLE – The expanded service where you can send photos or receive a diagnosis or prescriptions for $39 is available in Arizona, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
• NO TIME LIMITS – Stay connected until your issue is resolved. Message as much and as often as you’d like.
• 100% PRIVATE – First names only within the app so you can share without any embarrassment.
• YOUR DOCTOR FOLLOWS UP – Your doctor will personally reach out to you after every discussion just to check in and see how everything’s going
• EASY RESULTS – Get itemized notes from your doctor after each consultation
• COMMON MOM QUESTIONS – Ask a doctor, or pediatrician, about illness, nutrition, pregnancy, child development, fertility, sleep training, lactation, as well as anything else you've ever wondered about. Ask a doctor about care for your child or children.
• GOING ON A TRIP? – Know what travel vaccinations you need and recommended prescriptions to carry. Plus you can take your doctor with you wherever you go. No need to look for a local doctor again.
• SHARE HEALTH DATA – Automatically send your doctor info about your health and activity through HealthKit
• PERSONALIZED – Unlike a Google or WebMD search, your doctor gets to know you and gives health information specific to you.
No topic is off the table. Ask a doctor about:
• Skin Problems like Rashes, Acne, Bites
• Birth Control and Oral Contraceptive
• Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
• Sexual Health, STDs, HIV concerns
• Flu, Cold, Fever, Sore Throat
• Vomiting, Diarrhea
• Problems Sleeping
• Persistent Coughs
• Chronic Diseases
• Pediatric Concerns, Children’s Health
• Hair Restoration
• Cold Sores
• Pink Eye, Eye Infections
What's New in Version 4.0.5
You can now send photos to your doctor. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.
We also made sign up a little easier and fixed some rough edges in order to give you the best possible experience.
Waste of time
The doctor I got matched with gave me cut and paste answers that you can find on a quick google search and then when I asked further she said that my questions were to specific and she had already answered them with the cut and paste responses. I was not asking hard elaborate questions. My question was not answered it took about ten minutes in between responses overall a waste of time.
Great doctors, fast responses
Really awesome when you have a question but do not wish to take the time for a doctor visit. Can help determine if i need to see a doctor.
I downloaded the app and I got matched with a doctor right away. It does seem like very generic responses, but they helped. Indtead of having to look on the internet for treatments, symptoms, or sicknesses, I can have it sent to me. Ok app.