First Tennessee Mobile Banking
By First Tennessee Bank
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Deposit a check, view your account balances, pay bills and transfer funds on the go - securely. And now, you can review cash back offers for your eligible First Tennessee debit or credit card.
Get free access to your account wherever you are with Mobile Banking from First Tennessee. It’s on-the-go convenience that keeps you connected.
• Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit
• Check your account balances
• Transfer funds between eligible accounts at any time
• Pay bills, view payments made
• View recent transactions
• View offers for your eligible debit and credit card
• Find the nearest First Tennessee ATM or financial center
• Convenience – Bank with your iPhone wherever you go and at any time of the day
• Control – It’s easy to monitor your account and quickly move money, pay bills or even cancel a payment
• Support – A dedicated mobile specialist is just a quick call away
• Security – Enjoy the highest level of protection against account fraud
How to Get Started
Simply download the app, and use your Banking Online credentials to log in. The first time you access the app, you’ll simply include your mobile phone number. And you’re ready to begin banking on-the-go.
What's New in Version 3.4.13
We've fixed several bugs. Thanks for reporting them!
Very Happy Customer BUT.....NEEDS TOUCH ID!!
I absolutely love my FT bank, but PLEASE add the Touch ID feature to your app! As you can see with, just about, every review on your app...your customers are begging for this feature! The update with the real time balance feature was one of the two things I was unhappy with, when it comes to your app, that was actually fixed. I plead to you to add in the Touch ID. I have 5 banking apps installed, and FT is the only one that is lacking the Touch ID. Once you add the Touch ID on the app, I will have zero complaints!
No Touch ID!
PLEASE improve the user interface! It is not as user-friendly as all the other mobile banking apps and since apps are now the frontlines of the user experience, this is where the bank HAS to shine. Most everything is moving to apps now and a huge improvement to the mobile app that would make it much more user-friendly and enable a long-awaited, much needed, convenient Touch ID feature that allows you to compete with the best of the best is exactly what improvement this mobile banking app needs. After this improvement, it will receive 5 stars from me, but not a moment before. It is extremely important, not just to me, but safe to say, to ALL consumers.
As a frequent mobile banking user who recently switched from Bank of America to First Tennessee, I agree with the other reviewers that this app needs a little work. The app as it exists is certainly functional, but it could be better, and that is the primary point. Touch ID is a needed update as well as a more contemporary interface once inside the app. The Bank of America interface is far more mature and should be used as a basic design template.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 04, 2016
- Version: 3.4.13
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: First Tennessee Bank National Association
- © ® 2017 First Tennessee Bank National Association. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.