First Tennessee Mobile Banking
By First Tennessee Bank
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Deposit a check, view your account balances, pay bills and transfer funds on the go - securely. And now, you can review cash back offers for your eligible First Tennessee debit or credit card.
Get free access to your account wherever you are with Mobile Banking from First Tennessee. It’s on-the-go convenience that keeps you connected.
• Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit
• Check your account balances
• Transfer funds between eligible accounts at any time
• Pay bills, view payments made
• View recent transactions
• View offers for your eligible debit and credit card
• Find the nearest First Tennessee ATM or financial center
• Convenience – Bank with your iPhone wherever you go and at any time of the day
• Control – It’s easy to monitor your account and quickly move money, pay bills or even cancel a payment
• Support – A dedicated mobile specialist is just a quick call away
• Security – Enjoy the highest level of protection against account fraud
How to Get Started
Simply download the app, and use your Banking Online credentials to log in. The first time you access the app, you’ll simply include your mobile phone number. And you’re ready to begin banking on-the-go.
What's New in Version 3.4.2
Enjoy Cash Rewards
• Provided for a better bill pay experience
• Bug fixes
Offers basic functionality-nothing more
App offers easy access to accounts, transfer of funds to other FTB accounts (great for sending money quickly to my college student son), even deposit a check electronically. These features are handy and relatively easy to do.
FTB has a lot of opportunities for improvement with this app. It's missing a lot of fundamental functionality that FTB competitors do make available on mobile apps: Touch ID, access to secure messages, search function - basically making the app align more with the desktop online functionality.
Also - I've been using the app for years. Additions to functionality have been few and far between. Much too slow to keep up with changing technology.
For app users: If you just want to just do the basics, this app is good. If you are looking for functionally that is rapidly becoming standard, you will likely be disappointed. And if you want real bells and whistles, this absolutely is not the app - you will be woefully disappointed.
Heads up to FTB - you have a long way to go with your app. The lack of standard app functionality will eventually be a deal breaker for consumers.
VERY Happy Customer BUT.....
I absolutely love my bank, but PLEASE add the Touch ID feature to your app! The last update, with the real time balance, was one of the two things I was unhappy with, that was fixed, when it comes to your app. I plead to you to add in the Touch ID. I have 5 banking apps installed, and FT is the only one that is lacking the Touch ID. Once you add the Touch ID on the app, I will, literally, have zero complaints about my bank! Thank you for making my family feel like a part of yours.
I've used the app for years and I think the Touch ID feature would be great. Also I would like to see pending transactions deducted to show a real time running balance based on future pending charges to be posted. I use this app daily and it helps living in another state and traveling for work while being away from Tennessee. Thanks.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 07, 2015
- Version: 3.4.2
- Size: 16.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: First Tennessee Bank National Association
- © ® 2015 First Tennessee Bank National Association. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.