First Tennessee Mobile Banking
By First Tennessee Bank
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The First Tennessee Mobile Banking app is free to download and offers you a convenient, secure way to manage your financial life on the go. The app lets you deposit a check, view your account balances, pay bills, transfer funds, create and manage budgets, track spending, and set timely alerts and notifications to keep you in the know. You can even bring all of your financial accounts together – even ones you have at other banks – and move money easily between them all.
• Enable Quick Glance℠ to check balances and see recent transactions without logging in
• Set alerts and push notifications to your iPhone®, Apple Watch®, or iPad®
• Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit
• Check your account balances and view recent transactions
• Transfer funds between eligible accounts at any time
• Pay bills, add payees, see payments made, or cancel payments
• Move money between all of your financial accounts – even ones at other banks
• Create budgets, designate savings goals and track progress
• Find the nearest First Tennessee ATM or financial center
• Review cash back offers for your eligible First Tennessee debit or credit card
• Convenience – Bank wherever you go and at any time of the day
• Control – It’s easy to monitor your account and quickly move money, pay bills or even cancel a payment
• Support – A dedicated mobile specialist is just a quick call away
• Security – Enjoy the highest level of protection against account fraud
How to Get Started
Simply download the app, and use your Digital Banking credentials to log in. And you’re ready to begin banking on the go.
What's New in Version 4.1
Fingerprint Authentication is now available! Thanks for using First Tennessee Mobile Banking. We make regular updates to our app that include improvements to make it faster and more reliable, provide you with enhanced functionality, as well as provide bug fixes. With this update, you can now log into the app using your fingerprint (on devices that support this). Also, coming in 2018, we will offer Zelle person-to-person (P2P) payments, a simpler and faster way to pay your friends and family. Also coming is Card Controls, a feature that will allow you to turn your debit or credit cards on and off.
alas the anticipated fingerprint, if only it worked
so FTB FINALLY updated to the fingerprint option to open the app. since activating it a few days ago, about every 3rd time I log in it says my fingerprint can’t be used because my “password has changed”. my password has not changed. i even tried deleting the app and adding it back, also tried disabling fingerprint and adding it back. still i get the error every 3rd log in or so. so frustrating and i don’t understand why this app is so behind on this technology when other banking apps have used it flawlessly for years.
Update ruined it.
I use to LOVE this app but they changed it and went back in time. Doesn't even look like a mobile app anymore. Instead of buttons you have to click tiny words and hope for the best lol plus their new "fingerprint recognition" feature doesn't work. Hasn't worked one time since I've enabled it. PLEASE BRING US BACK A USER FRIENDLY MOBILE APP. You guys made it look like what we use to have to endure before mobile apps were created lol
Very basic app
The interface is somewhat clunky as it seems like it’s just the web UI inside the app. But the TouchID works great with the new release. It would be nice to not require hitting the fingerprint button as most other modern apps do not require that.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 06, 2017
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 134 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: First Tennessee Bank National Association
- © ® 2017 First Tennessee Bank National Association. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.