By Open Text Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your FirstClass content is now just a touch and a slide away! With FirstClass Mobile, iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad™ users can now take FirstClass with them on the road and have all of the power of FirstClass in the palm of their hands — delivering a true “anytime, anywhere” mobile collaboration experience.
With FirstClass Mobile, users with a FirstClass account can:
• Create, view, reply to, forward and delete email in their FirstClass account.
• Play voice messages encoded in MP3 format.
• View and access all containers on their FirstClass desktop.
• Read, forward, reply to, and check history of messages in FirstClass Conferences.
• Access a list of bookmarks created in the desktop version of FirstClass.
• View documents created in the FirstClass desktop client.
• View files uploaded to FirstClass, including images, text files and PDFs.
• Search for FirstClass content from the FirstClass Mobile home screen.
• Access FirstClass calendars and contacts.
US English, UK English, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Japanese
FirstClass Server 12.0 or later
What's New in Version 16.0.1.000
- Fixed bug that stopped users from logging into sites that do not allow saved passwords
Wall Street Greed Affects Opentext?
Here is my guess as to what is going on. The financial industry has pretty much taken over the business world, especially businesses that are publicly traded. In order to keep their stock price high, Opentext has got to show strong results in almost every quarterly report. So the programmers made it difficult to impossible for some devices (like my iPhone) to login to older versions of FirstClass server, thus pressuring users to do an expensive upgrade, thus boosting income, thus boosting stock prices, (thus transferring wealth from those who generally need money to those who don't, thus creating more inequality and a shrinking middle class, thus inspiring citizens to vote for candidates who they think can fix this worsening situation). It may not be the greed of Opentext but merely their struggle to survive in a game with rules they didn't write. It's time that wise people rewrote the rules to serve the country and the world as a whole.
FC Mobile Upgrade and IPhone Log in
FC Mobile latest release 2nd in 2 days) does not allow us to log in on any mobile device to retrieve our mail. I called support 3 times and they were useless. Once denying the issue and then stating the issue was on our end. I Emailed support with no reply so far. I went to support site with no mention of any issues. Only mentions are the 2 other reviews posted after the 1st recent stating others that have the same issues. We can log in on my laptops. L
Disappointed in support for this product and hope the issue will be resolved shortly.
Works! When I close my eyes and picture it in my head
With the new update the notification stopped even with all notifications settings on. It's laggy, and logging off and back on is the only way to refresh it. It's better to write and email in notes, copy and paste it to the app because if you do it in app you might lose everything. Starting emails over is frustrating. Why anyone uses this company is beyond me because the computer program is not much better.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 04, 2016
- Version: 16.0.1.000
- Size: 12.6 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Open Text Corp; FirstClass Div.
- © 2016 Open Text Corp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.