Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Player will touch the screen to feed the fish. Fish will grow from little to big. The Big fish will produce gold coins. And player will score by picking gold coins. When score accumulated to certain level, touch treasure box to pass. During the game, there will be intruders attacking fish; player needs to kill them to guard fish. If no fish lives, the game is over. Before each level starts, player can buy tools in store.
Fish Guardian’s fun is not about tough the screen too frequently but to enjoy the process to have fish grow to produce gold coins. The game is about get awarded by collecting patiently.
- 14 kinds of beautiful fish, including 6 aquarium fish, 3 tool fish, 5 intruder fish.
- 2 game model, 20 levels
- 5 weapons. Player can upgrade the weapon to achieve different destructive power on intruders. Player need to pick appropriate weapon for different intruders.
- 5 baits. Player can upgrade the bait. Each baits is more suitable for certain fish. The right bait can provide maxim energy for fish.
- 5 background.
- 3 music model
- store:Player can buy tools by coins accumulated during the game.
-unlock mode: player can get new tools after one level is completed.
- the more stars you get, the more awards player will get after pass the level.
-be cautious about the intruder when alarm sounds.
What's New in Version 1.01
Finally!!! A version of the greatest aquarium game ever!!!
This is a version off the best aquarium game ever!!! Insaniquarium!!! I have been looking for a version of this game on the app store for a long time until finally I found out what the app was called on the Internet.
It's a little different than the online version, but it has basically all of the same features. And it's cheaper than the online version!! The online version is $9 and this app is just a buck!!
Thank you so much!! :)
This game is a version of Insaniquarium only more condensed. You are feeding fish, defending them from bully fish, and unlocking other fish allies as you go. For the quality of graphics & gameplay this has to offer .99 is cheap!! Get it!
Crashes, crashes, crashes
I really look forward to playing this game but it crashes too often. If a piece of food touches the ground, or if I click the screen a couple of extra times while a piece of food is falling, the game crashes. Unless these bugs are fixed soon, I want my $3 back.