Covers all the shallow-water reef fish commonly seen by snorkelers. Combines the best features of an e-book and an app. Flip through screens like pages of a book, or find a fish quickly by its color or shape. Each fish has a video clip too.
- For beginning and intermediate snorkelers. (Super-experienced snorkelers, free divers, and dedicated fish nerds might prefer the Pro version.)
- Covers 175 most commonly seen shallow-water reef fish.
- Fish organized by family group, color, shape, scientific name, Hawaiian name.
- Multiple photos of most fish. Videos of all fish.
- Notes on fish behavior, ecology, stories, legends, more.
- 23 recommended snorkel beaches: photos, online maps, notes.
- Logbook: Save fish, add / edit notes, email Logbook (text only).
** Videos require internet connection **
Created by John Hoover, author of Hawaii's best-selling marine life ID books: The Ultimate Guide to Hawaiian Reef Fishes, and: Hawaii's Sea Creatures, a Guide to Hawaii's Marine Invertebrates. Check them out on Amazon.
New name, new logo.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.