Do you like feeling surrounded by amusing fish? How about grappling with inventively delightful Match 3 puzzles? Then hurry up and dive deep into Fish Mania—this fusion of fish raising fun and Match 3 madness is both fascinating and FREE!
Fish Mania’s unparalleled gaming experience is a delightful blend of Match 3 and fish raising fun. Cozy up with engagingly original Match 3 levels, collect all kinds of distinctive fish that will keep you company while you have fun feeding them, and use countless enchanting decorations to create your exclusive aquatic world! Don’t hesitate—take the dive now!
• Distinctive gameplay fusion: Match 3 and fish raising
• Challenge hundreds of fantastically fun Match 3 levels
• Currently the game has 801 levels. Come and beat them!
• Feed dozens of extraordinarily diverse 3D fish
• Collect hundreds of exquisite decorations
• Unlock many unique aquariums with spectacular themes
• Experience novel interactive fish feeding gameplay
• Supports tablets
• Horizontal game display
The adorable fish community is so excited you’re coming—how can you bear to make them wait? Give Fish Mania a try right now!
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:
• Added 25 Match 3 levels! 801 levels await you to play!
• Added a new aquarium to give your fish more environment to swim in! Also added a bunch of cute new fish and all kinds of exquisite decorations!
• Super Value St. Patrick's Day Pack for a limited time only! Only during March 15th-21st! Don't miss it!
Ratings and Reviews
Quite a relaxing and fun game!
Love decorating the aquarium(s) and feeding my fish along with a match 3 game. Yes, some levels are harder than others (particularly the upper ones) and I sometimes stay on a level much longer than I'd prefer. Very glad more levels were added but I read that there was an additional aquarium but I certainly don't see it. The weekend game is entirely too difficult. I've played it at least 30 times and can't get close to finishing ever. Please consider adding more turns and/or easier levels. I need that extra aquarium!
Taking off a star because the 'contact us' function does not work. Only way I can contact about specific issues is through this forum.
The links to ads sometimes lock up.
My husband and I loved this game. As you get farther into the game of course it gets harder. I think it gets annoyingly difficult. For something that is suppose to be fun and challenging it shouldn't be nearly impossible. If it takes 20 to 30 try's to pass a level before the game sends any helpful moves it's to much. My husband is a gamer and enjoys a challenge but even he is getting tired of playing the same level 30 times before there is helpful pieces sent. If you have to complete 60 moves and only have 25 moves to do it in that is obviously impossible unless you get bombs or other help. It is not a skill problem and it becomes not fun. We are still playing it because it is a fun game but the looooong level drags stink!!
Relaxing and Fun
It's comforting to watch the aquariums and I love building my own. Some of the levels are to hard especially when it takes 24 or more energy just to get through one level. I would like to see some more higher value prizes. I would also like the weekend game be a slight easier. Who makes it all 15 levels with only six energy? Overall I look forward to building different aquariums!
- Kan Hong
- 161.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Titan Games 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Gem Pack A $1.99
- Gem Pack B $4.99
- Gem Pack C $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.