Fish Out Of Water!
By Halfbrick Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Launch a daredevil group of fishy friends to the sky in Fish Out Of Water, an adventure across the sun, sand and surf!
This is a brand new mobile masterpiece from Halfbrick, creators of Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride!
Fish Out Of Water is the story of six feisty fish longing to soar above the ocean. To help them get airborne, players simply throw their fish of choice right out of the water and watch as it flies through the clouds and skips merrily along the waves!
Battle the elements and choose your throw wisely as the weather changes every few minutes. Expect the unexpected with crazy tsunamis, icebergs and even an immense jellyfish swarm!
The Crab Crew will score your overall performance, and that’s where the action really heats up. Compete in daily competitions with friends or a huge variety of individual challenges. As objectives are completed, players level up and unlock crystals that can be crafted to unleash awesome bonus powers!
Fish Out Of Water is an easy choice for instant fun – a seaworthy search for the perfect 10!
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PARENTS
This game may contain:
- The ability to purchase optional content using real money. You can disable in-app purchases in the settings menu of your device.
- Promotional material for Halfbrick products and trusted business partners.
- Links to external social networking sites intended for users over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet which may open the default web browser on your device.
- The ability to see user-generated player names and social leagues. These features can be disabled from within the game.
Terms of Service: http://www.halfbrick.com/tos
What's New in Version 1.2.5
This update includes a number of bug fixes and improvements to ensure the smoothest experience possible.
I love the game and how there's no ads and there's alternatives to paying with money (gems). I think you should maybe add more fish like a piranha or a catfish that you could get after every 50 levels or so. Maybe one of the fish could go straight through waves and another could stay right on the water but go long distances. Please read this!
This Game is Worth It
FooW at first seemed like a simple game I'd loose interest in in 5 minutes. Yet, quickly the game opens up new things such as leveling up, costumes, crystals used to make charms that help you, etc. It's one of my favorite half-brick games and I'd recommend it.
I played this for yrs and I have a great idea. A rare riptide weather! Or maybe a regular moon weather where it's dark and the boosties glow. But that's for the time period u live in and it can be turned off. Thx for reading. And plz one or two more costumes!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 07, 2015
- Version: 1.2.5
- Size: 40.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Halfbrick
- © 2014 Halfbrick Studios Pty. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Large Crystal Pack (50 Crystals)$4.99
- Ninja Errol$0.99
- Enormous Crystal Pack (250 Crystals)$14.99
- Customize the colour of your name$0.99
- Fancy Olympus$0.99
- Afro Olympus$0.99
- Propeller Finlay$0.99
- Headphone Finlay$0.99
- King Micro$0.99
- Brothers In Fins$0.99