Fish Tycoon for iPad
By Last Day of Work
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fish Tycoon is the award-winning virtual fish breeding game from the creators of the acclaimed Virtual Villagers series. Fish Tycoon for iPhone and iPod touch has been a top-selling simulation game since its release, and the game is now available in an iPad version!
Starting with $300 and a handful of eggs gathered from the fabled island of Isola, your goal is to unlock the genetic puzzle and discover the 7 Magic Fish of Isola. Along your journey to discovering the Magic Fish, you will breed and care for more than 400 species of fish, financing your operation by selling your creations to the eager customers who visit your Fish Store. A wide variety of aquarium supplies are available to equip and customize your tanks, care for your fish, and magically enhance your aquariums. The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your iPad is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to feed your fish, cure their illnesses, and create the next generation of baby fish that will be another step in your pursuit of the legendary Magic Fish of Isola.
More about Fish Tycoon
* It’s a virtual pet: care for your fish in your own virtual aquarium.
* It’s a simulation game: maintain virtual fish in a persistent world.
* It’s a genetic puzzle: discover which breeding combinations will lead to the discovery of the 7 Magic Fish.
* It’s a tycoon game: test your business skills and aquarium skills at the same time!
* There are many approaches to solving the game, with over 400 species of fish to breed.
* The built-in screensaver allows you to display your fish in your own virtual aquarium.
* You can customize your tanks: purchase aquarium ornaments and place them where you like them!
* Experience real-time game play, with new surprises every time you turn on the game!
Visit our Official Fish Tycoon site at www.FishTycoon.com for instructions, strategy guides, and much more!
What's New in Version 1.1.0
We've added Game Center support with Achievements and Leaderboard!
Great game! But please give us a larger variety of fish.
I love this game, it's addicting!. It requires some practice and strategy but after you get the hang of it and start breeding all kinds of crazy fish it's a blast and always surprising. To be successful in this game you need to go into SUPPLIES at the bottom of the screen & learn how to make your fish thrive. If you're having the problem of losing fish when you stop playing the game for a while it's because your forgetting to go into MENU, OPTIONS and STOP TIME. That'll leave the game - and your fish - exactly as you left them. Have fun!! One more thing... when you go into your store to sell your fish it seems to me that if you keep tapping on the little people they seem to buy more fish.
This is another great game by last day of work. I think that it is fully worth the money spent, and is much better with more interaction than rivals, especially since there are no additional purchases they want you to make.
The only aspect of the game I don't quite like is the limited number of fish. It would be nice to be able to buy a third or fourth tank in the supplies shop.
Gives you something to do,and teaches responsibility. I'll bet that some of these fishes are based on real life ones, and please lower cost of environment research. If your fish disappear than you probably starved it or disease killed it, I.e the reason to check in on them every so often
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 04, 2011
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 17.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LDW Software, LLC
- © 2004-2008 LDW Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.