By Strange Flavour Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
From the award winning creators of Flick Fishing comes a full blown sequel!
Fish! is Strange Flavour's brand new fishing game, created especially for the Apple TV and iOS
••• Now with Apple Watch play! Pop up your wrist and immediately fish in a unique location just on the Apple Watch! •••
• Fish in 10 gorgeous living 3D locations for 32 different kinds of fish and unlock them to show off in your virtual aquarium!
• Unlock bonus Xtreme and Night mode fishing spots
• Take it easy, kick back and just fish in each spot or see if you can win trophies in competition modes. Or take on a quest that will carry you around the island in search of rare fish and treasure!
• Boost your fishing skills by unlocking different gizmos, fish charms, rods and reels. Choose the right bait and see if you can catch one of the super rare and very large, named fish that hides in each spot.
• What about fishing with your friends? Join in a multiplayer game of Fish! playing on your Apple TV, Mac, iPhone or iPad over your local network.
• Vs CPU, Multiplayer network or turn based competition modes. If you play turned based competitions in network mode you can even play team vs team!
• MFi Controllers and iCloud game save supported.
• As with all Strange Flavour's Apple TV games, Fish! is Universal Purchase, so buying either the Apple TV or iOS version lets you download both.
*Network play with AppleTV version with Fish! on AppleTV or macOS!
What's New in Version 1.2.5
A couple more big named fish seem to have returned from their holidays. Can you catch them?
I would love to see an online multiplayer! My family and I live pretty far away, and I would absolutely love to be able to play my twin brother in this game! Pretty please! Also, in the next release, have some sort of tutorial. It took me forever to figure out how to cast! I shouldn't have to go to settings to disable flick fishing. It would be awesome to have a little preview on the lower third showing the fish near the hook. Would be nice if the fish you caught wasn't random, and put some control in the players hand.
Way better than the original
The original was amazing, but this is outstanding! I am overwhelmed that I was able to find a game that could be so addicting and I love this!
Great game I love how there is a lot to do but one thing that bugs me is the fish weights. I would love to see the weights of the fish be more realistic, pretty sure an 80 pound largemouth bass is non existent
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 21, 2017
- Version: 1.2.5
- Size: 239 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Strange Flavour Limited
- © (C) Strange Flavour Ltd. 2016-2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes