FishAngler is a FREE fishing app. Explore new waters, catch more fish, and connect with anglers all on one global platform.
FishAngler provides you with, fishing forecasts, maps and a fishing logbook to enhance your trips. Map your favorite fishing spots & locations with GPS and get real time forecasts for weather and fishing conditions.
Connect with fellow fishers with our social feed. FishAngler’s news feeds provide updates from anglers like you about fish, conditions, and forecasts. Join a group to connect with anglers and find local fishing groups near you.
While some fishing apps may charge for access to premium features, FishAngler is and will always be absolutely free. No hidden charges, no subscriptions, just free fishing forecasts, maps and logs.
GPS Fishing Maps
• Discover new fishing spots with interactive maps.
• Explore fishing maps that show locations, fish species & detailed catch information.
• Access fishing spots, fishing reports, photos, marine buoys and more.
• Save GPS coordinates as waypoints with the ability to add photos and descriptions.
• Search millions of bodies of water such as lakes, rivers, oceans, streams and ponds.
• Find the best times to fish with real time fishing forecast.
• Real time 7-day marine forecasts with wind, wave/tide, and water temperatures.
• Solunar Fishing Forecast - Find the best times to fish based on the “Solunar Theory.”
• NOAA Marine Buoy & USGS Inland station monitoring with tide prediction and river flow gauges.
• Track & organize your fishing trips & catches with over 45 catch attributes.
• Automatically log a fishing catch with date, time, water & weather conditions.
• Complete control over your privacy settings. Share your catch or keep it private.
• Track your commonly used baits and fishing lures with a personalized tackle box.
• Add your own custom tackle or search the most popular manufacture fishing gear.
• Easily reference what bait and tackle worked from all your catches.
• Connect with anglers both local or around the globe
• Discover anglers based on the types of fish they are catching.
• Bass fishers, fly fishers, trout fishers and more.
• We have over 33,000 fish species identified in our database.
• Find anglers based on fishing technique or by their geographical location.
Social News Feed
• Multiple fishing news feeds including global, local and following.
• Easily filter your feeds to see the activity that is most important to you!
• Filter activity by anglers, fish species and bodies of water.
• Discover fishing groups or create your own micro communities.
• Join local fishing groups in your area or take part in worldwide groups.
• Great for fishing clubs, organizations, or anyone that share common interests.
• Connect your business, brand or organization on the world's most robust fishing platform all for FREE!
• Add your description, website, social profiles, location and business hours.
• List your services and get discovered by a global community of anglers.
FishAngler is 100% FREE to use, with no hidden charges. Download now and fish like a pro.
We love to hear from all of our users. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please feel free to connect with us on social or send us a note at email@example.com
We hope you are enjoying FishAngler. Help us spread the word by leaving a review!
In this version, we are addressing some bug fixes and stability improvements. The comments issue (not showing up in the newsfeed) has been resolved!
We also added the ability to add brands in our business section 'Pages'. If you are a business, brand or organization - make sure to claim your FREE listing on FishAngler!
We hope you enjoy this new version and keep those comments and suggestions coming.
As always, feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Seems like I’m the only person that has problems with this app. It’s free and a great idea for an app but I always have some issue with it. A couple of my new issues is that if you delete pictures from your phone it effects the pics in the app...
Why does my following feed have a bunch of random people I don’t follow?
When posting catches and putting in the weather they are always pre set and completely wrong so why not leave them blank and let me put in the right weather? There is probably more that I’m forgetting about but....
Don’t get me wrong the app is great and you should download it, it just needs improvements!
Developer Response ,
We have a lot of quick tip videos that show you how to use some of the main features of the app. To properly set up your profile and following feeds; take a look at these videos. Hopefully this helps!
* User Profile - https://vimeo.com/283826828
* News Feed 1 - https://vimeo.com/283770377
* News Feed 2 - https://vimeo.com/283771719
We also have videos on how to log a catch, marking a fishing spot, and many more at https://vimeo.com/fishangler
For all other questions, our support team is standing by. Feel free to send an email to email@example.com and we will help you out!
Thanks and Tight Lines!
Ever get tired of seeing your friends gender reveal party pics? Don’t care about your buddy bobs lasagna pics! Just want to see some good fish pics and get some knowledge at the same time? Get this app! So besides not having to look at pictures of your friends kids and food, the app really is pretty genius. Being able to follow different lakes, waters and fish species is really clever! If you are a nice enough fisherman you can share your locations to help other anglers out. Being able to also see info on your local water is pretty great!
Developer Response ,
Thanks :) Appreciate the positive review! Glad your enjoying it!
What’s with the forecast feature
So all in all not really understanding this app you have to add a picture in order to mark a fishing spot? The forecast seems to be crap it will tell u that in two days the fishing will be good with major activity it comes to that day and always goes back to zero percent on that day like right now it’s saying Monday will be good 84 percent fish activity but then Monday comes and it says zero percent like what is that I plan hole trips out buy the fish forecast if you can’t keep it constant take the feature off it makes me want to cancel the trips I have planned around what the app says will be good fishing days
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with the app.
Please feel free to send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help assist you better! In the meantime, we put together some quick tip videos that showcase the major features of the app: https://vimeo.com/fishangler
Hopefully this helps!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.