By Playrix Games
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Never Fishdomed before? Take a deep breath and dive into the underwater world of match-3 fun with Fishdom!
Engage in challenging and fun match-3 gameplay with unique twists as you decorate tanks to create cozy homes for lovely fish. Feed them, play with them, and watch them interact with each other. Hey, your finned friends are waiting for you—DIVE IN NOW!
● Unique gameplay: swap and match, design and decorate, play with and take care of fish—all in one place!
● Play hundreds of challenging and fun match-3 levels
● Explore an exciting aquatic world with amusing 3D fish that each have their own personality
● Liven up tanks with breath-taking underwater decor
● Grab your scuba mask and enjoy amazing graphics
● It's buddy-diving time: play with your Facebook friends!
Please note! Fishdom is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
Enjoying Fishdom? Learn more:
Questions? Contact our tech support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
Dive into a new and refreshing Fishdom update!
New in match-3 mode:
- The new Swapper power-up unlocks at level 25 to let you swap any two pieces on the field!
- Meet friendly Rays that produce electricity you can use to beat the level once you match pieces around them!
- Life Rings always come in handy: simply match pieces next to them to get additional moves or time!
- You can now get not only coins, but also diamonds for feeding fish, cleaning the aquarium and completing levels!
- It's easier to keep your aquarium in style with a new Store tab housing special themed decorations for each aquarium
- Your fish have learned new phrases: watch them, because they always have something to say!
- New aquarium: Wild West. Slap on a sheriff's badge and drop by the saloon!
- Enjoy 16 new decorations available at the Store!
We hope you'll love the update. Stay tuned for more!
Very Cute and Interesting...
The only problem that I see is that if it is this hard to progress after leveling up the first time, it’s only going to get worse. I am not going to spend money on jewels if I am going to end up using all of them in 5 minutes. I have a bank account to maintain and as much as I know that you want our support, we want a little more for our money too. I do feel that this game could have a lot of potential. As for BarbaraBe’s comment… I didn’t experience that. I changed it to 5 stars because someone else said that progression IS possible and I am finding it to be true. I love the chatty fish and get mesmerized by them. If you would like more support from our end, I have some suggestions. It costs the same amount of jewels to add a few more moves to the current puzzle as it does to refuel the hearts. Maybe make the few more moves per puzzle only cost a couple of jewels. Also, you want to keep us interrested while we have to wait, can you figure out a way to keep us busy while still earning some coins and such? I don’t want to be too demanding so I’ll leave that to you pros. “)
Sexually perverting of children
When a second fish is bought, the male fish circles her and she is anxious and hesitant and he flirts with her. Then she swims away and the male fish says, “I feel like I’m going to explode!” That is a clear sexual reference and it is teaching first to fourth grade children that the exciting thing about having a woman to interact with is ORGASM! This is so innappropriate in a children’s game, yet I doubt that others will actually critically think about this. Well, think about if you as a father drop off your six year old at day care and the female greets him, and as she goes back inside, you, to your first grader, referring to the female, say excitedly, “I think I’m going to explode!” Now do you see it is inappropriate? These games make kids strongly identify with the little animal characters, bond with them, spend much time staring at them, and thinking about them. They act as the watchers of how well you perform the game. They role model behavior. Delete this!
Good thing it’s free
The player should be allowed to have more than one chance to play a level instead of losing a heart when you don’t complete a level on your first attempt. So far I’m not very impressed with the game. Maybe it’s because I don’t play games very often. I am definitely not a gamer, but I found this game boring. I liked that i got to decorate my fish house and buy more fish so my fish had friends. But the earning the coins was too hard. I need more than one chance to complete a level. I don’t want to lose a heart when I don’t complete a level and then just get pushed on to the next level without earning any coins. I don’t like that idea at all. Give me another chance to complete a level without punishing me. Not a happy camper.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 05, 2016
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 118 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- © 2013 Playrix
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds$0.99
- Sack of Diamonds$4.99
- Vase of Diamonds$9.99
- Chest of Diamonds$19.99
- Box of Diamonds$39.99
- Vase of Diamonds$0.99
- Sack of Diamonds$2.99
- Galleon of Diamonds$99.99
- Chest of Diamonds$13.99
- Galleon of Diamonds$79.99