By Playrix Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Never Fishdomed before? Then take a deep breath and dive into an underwater world of match-3 fun!
Engage in challenging and fun match-3 gameplay with unique twists as you decorate tanks to create cozy homes for your lovely fish. Feed them, play with them, and watch them interact with each other. Hey, your finned friends are waiting for you—SO DIVE IN NOW!
* Unique gameplay: swap and match, design and decorate, play with and take care of fish—all in one place!
* Hundreds of challenging and fun match-3 levels
* Explore an exciting aquatic world with amusing 3D fish, each of which has its own personality, that you'll be excited to meet!
* Fish tanks you can liven up with breath-taking underwater decor
* Amazing graphics all yours once you grab your scuba mask
* Buddy-diving time: play with your Facebook friends!
Please note! Fishdom is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device’s Restrictions menu.
Enjoying Fishdom? Learn more:
Questions? Contact our tech support at email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.7.0
Dive into a Christmas-themed Fishdom update!
ENJOY THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT:
- New event: collect Christmas bells to get unique Elf fish and Snowflake fish for your aquarium!
- Temporary holiday levels in the run-up to Christmas: a great chance to receive amazing gifts!
- Fish excited about the upcoming holidays: make sure you hear them talk about what they want and tell their Christmas stories!
- Winter in Fishdom aquariums: get all warm and cozy to watch snow falling and listen to holiday music!
- New element: make matches next to the Geyser to blow bubbles and beat levels!
- New exciting levels, bringing the total to 1500+!
- Daily bonus: log into the game every day to win amazing prizes!
- Community-requested feature: send lives to all your friends at the same time when you enter the game!
- Redesigned aquarium backgrounds: enjoy the makeover!
We hope you love this update!
Have a fantastic holiday season with Fishdom!
The Perfect Aquarium
I love, love, love this game. That is, I love it when I can actually play it. I hate the timed levels! I'm 64 years old, so nothing works fast for me anymore! I get so nervous when playing the timed levels and can actually feel my blood pressure rise during them. This should be a relaxing game, not an adrenaline rush! I wish there was some option available for skipping a timed level. I hate them! Now there is even the added difficulty of timed squares thrown in. Level 675 was the most difficult of all.
Another change I would like to see is to MOVE THE "Play On" for 9 Diamonds BUTTON! I don't know how many times I've accidentally clicked this button and wasted 9 diamonds instead of exiting after failing a level. PLEASE MOVE THIS BUTTON SO IT ISN'T SO EASY TO HIT accidentally!!! You could at least add a message that says "are you sure you wish to use 9 diamonds to play on?" This would at least allow you a chance to back out if it was an accident. I paid real money for the diamonds and I have wasted so many of them with this stupid mistake!
Another change I would like to see is that after you fail a level I wish the message saying you failed would not cover the playing field. If the playing field was still visible you could check to see if it is winnable in 5 moves and make a decision about whether to actually use 9 diamonds to continue.
This game would be a 5-star game if these changes could be made.
Often extremely annoying, sometimes fun
I have very mixed feelings about this game. I like match three games and this has some good ones. And I love designing the aquariums. But you can never go back and play the same level again - the game just keeps presenting you with a new level - and before the last update, most levels were so hard that it really was impossible to keep advancing without spending money on gems, even if you patiently learned how to play a level well. To win, you need the bigger bombs, lightning boosts, and more time or turns, all of which you have to pay for and yes, when you use purchased boosts, the game places them so they don't help much and you feel gypped. Occasionally, bigger bombs will drop into the game randomly, so luck is another big component of winning, which I find annoying. I play to develop skill, not spend money or depend on luck.
I got so tired of the apparent greed of the game developers that I boycotted the game for awhile, and told them I was doing so. Apparently, I wasn't the only one, because they finally started giving out gems more frequently in the last update, so now I will spend the 9 gems to get 5 more turns or 30 more seconds when my chances of winning are really strong. But today, the developers are requiring me to update to their Christmas version - I can't play unless I do - and once again I'm considering chucking Fishdom all together.
I'm on level 1993, so I've been playing for quite awhile now. But running out of levels is unbelievable!! If you can come up with 15 different levels for the Treasure Chest games. Every 18 hours, why not just wait and put them all together into a full package of levels. Cause if you can do that every Thursday then you could do it on a constant basis just make it only available every 18 hours at one time it was 12 hours. It seems to me that you are testing your game on how to make the "power ups" less powerful!! Also playing the Treasure Chests I get 1/4 of the points I would if I was playing regular levels. Thinking about just waiting until you get it together and get the regular game back. And this only feeding and cleaning 1 or 2 tanks at a time is Frustrating!!! Even my 5 year old grandson said, "Nana, that's not fair the other fish are hungry too!" Once again seriously thinking about waiting until you have the game back to normal then start playing again since it's my all time FAVORITE!!!
So for now you get one star when the game is back on track it will definitely be five stars again!! And I don't care what I'm going to win when I finish your last regular fish tank, I want to know how many more points I need to complete the tank. Since I'm on the last regular tank it seems like its taking me three times as long as four times the money!! 😬😬🤑🤑
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 12, 2016
- Version: 1.7.0
- Size: 193 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- © 2013 Playrix
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- A few Diamonds$0.99
- Handful of Diamonds$4.99
- Sack of Diamonds$9.99
- Shell of Diamonds$19.99
- Amphora of Diamonds$39.99
- Shell of Diamonds$13.99
- Sack of Diamonds$0.99
- Handful of Diamonds$2.99
- Handful of Diamonds$0.99
- Chest of Diamonds$99.99