When you go fishing, it is very important to know how to recognize the optimal weather conditions because our trip is fruitful.
Temperature, atmospheric pressure, lunar phases and wind are all factors that should not be underestimated.
Wherever you are this "Fishing Barometer" gives you the local Atmospheric Pressure indicating the condition of the fishing trip.
Make sure you have turned on your device's location services and are connected to the Internet. At this point the App will detect your geographical position. The display will show the name of the location, the current atmospheric pressure, condition of the fishing trip and the weather conditions.
You have the possibility to choose the Barometer inside your device (if present) or to use the service offered by apixu.com to detect the atmospheric pressure of your city.
- Measurement of atmospheric pressure in real time
- Condition of the fishing trip: great, good, poor
- Main needle (current pressure) and reference needle (previous pressure)
- Support internal device Barometer
- Possibility to select the internal or external Barometer
- Units of measurement supported in hpa, mbar, mmHg, torr, inch
- Possibility to keep track of the last reading of atmospheric pressure
- Location detection
- Reveal weather conditions
- Map current location
- Search for City
- Save favorite places (without limits)
- Reliability in its use (data from apixu.com)
- Intuitive graphics
- Easy to use
[Unit of measure]
You can easily choose to see the measured atmospheric pressure in hpa, mbar, mmHg, torr and inch.
English, Italian, Spanish, French, German and Portuguese.
If you like the App, leave a review on the App Store.
For suggestions contact us at email@example.com, or visit www.lionsapp.com
Ratings and Reviews
So I woke up to do some ice fishing and felt the need to stay in bed. Wondering the barometric pressure, I searched for an app that would give me the pressure yet relate to fishing. I came across this app and gave it a whirl. The barometric reading read “awesome” for fishing, so I dragged myself out of bed and had literally the best fishing day ever, resulting in huge bluegill and perch on a lake that I have always had bad luck. Again! This maybe luck, but will be one app for the fishing toolbox.
First of all this could be a decent app, if it actually worked. And I gave it the benefit of a doubt before I rated and reviewed it by trying to contact the developer with three separate emails that I received no responses to any of them.
The developer says you should use the internal barometer in the settings for the most accurate results, but anytime I select internal, the needle drops straight down and gives a ridiculous reading, and when external is selected, it always says “Great” like the barometer never changes.
Works ok when it works. Sporadic. Works and the doesn't work . Source issues most likely. Doesn't save last reading.
- Elton Nallbati
- 7.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © lionsapp.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.