This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Fully compatible with iPhone 5!
(!) PLEASE note, the App is about European & Asian species of fish. USA species are planned
Whether you are a professional fisherman or simply an amateur, this application will help you to choose the best days to go fishing. This app will indicate the days that fish are most active, giving you the best opportunity to get a bite.
In this app, we have combined the seasonal and lunar calendars, giving you the best of both systems for predicting fish activity. By doing this you are able to maximize your time by fishing only at the best times. This app helps you to make the most efficient use of your time by helping you know when it is the best time to go fishing.
In the application you will find:
• A simple, clear and concise interface
• The forecast of fish activity for the next 30 days
• Tracking for over 20 species of freshwater fish of Europe & Asia
• Large, clear images of fish for easy identification of species
• Descriptions of places that fish typically inhabit, and which seasonal bait and tackle to use for those spots
• Hints on how weather influences bite
We know this application will be useful in creating quality recreation time, and helping increase the amount of fish you catch!
What's New in Version 2.1
iPhone 5 ready
Just need to put in a algorithm that computes the type of fish in the location your in and list those fish these fish are not in my area
Not worth buying
This seems to be a scam. I do not recommend to buy this app. The details are no way close to what disappointment I found after loading the app.
I have yet to find a fish on here that is local fresh water. Blue cat. Large mouth bass white perch...... This app is useless
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 26, 2012
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Oleg Ovechkin
- © 2010-2012 Oleg Ovechkin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.