Enjoy the real catching fish experience!
- If you pull the button, it gives the fish damage and brings fish to you.
- If you push striking pin with tension gauge, you can reduce the great distance between fish.
- If you release the challenge fish, you can catch stronger and more expensive challenge fish next time.
- You can enjoy playing the game without using data since it uses low capacity and it doesn't require network connection.
- Fishing Hook is a fishing game for you to enjoy the feelings of real fishing as it is.
1. 16 multi languages support
2. Supports achievement and ranking
3. Supports tablet devices
1. Add new 80Lv map
2. Raising the level limit
- Lv.80> Lv.90
3. Added fishing rod, reel, lure and fishing line.
4. Added 11 fish species
5. Add a Kotakabana fish guide
6. Add 6 steps to the lap
7. AD / M Coin Store Balance Adjustment
Ratings and Reviews
Has nothing to do with fishing?
It makes no sense? You only need to be concerned with pushing a button at the correct time? Its overrun with ads as usual...no matter what,when they feel its been to long since you had made your last purchase,the game keeps causing you to lose fish so you must make a purchase in order to upgrade equipment so you dont keep losing fish? Til the next time and it just repeats that scenario,the WHOLE game? Its from foreign developers so I recognize very few fish? Its not an angling game,but a SPENDING game! DOWNLOADER BEWARE!! (Oh also...people please understand...When you see reviews by people with names that have obviously been AI generated and/or end with numbers at the end...they are not from legitimate truthful players...they are 99% of the time people whom are purposely leaving positive ratings to deceive you,just use common sense because theres a reason they do this and if it was a good game,the game would need NO help and it would “speak for itself”....Lastly...if the developers description is full of easily unavoidable grammar and spelling mistakes and makes little sense than usually the game reflects that and is usually at the same quality level...just sayin?
World tour Fishing? Gran Mer? fishing hero? Ocean fishing?
This game has a very familiar look about it. The title are past games that have been on and off the pc for years now in the the states. This game I am positive is one of them, however since these games constantly get renamed and pulled ff market I can’t seem to remember which this one is most similar too. However this is so far a delightful game though as were all of the above games in the title. So far the only thing I see that is annoying is the fixed vertical screen which is in no way comfortable or easily assessable for my thumb while using this ipad.
Hot Captain onboard!
Great fishing app! What country is the Captain from? Wow!, does she wear her fishing attire just right. Getting side-tracked here. lol!! The game is fun. Enjoyable when in traffic, in waiting room, after work, just about anytime this app is ideal. Yes, this app does look familiar but don't all apps get worked on to improve its looks. Thank you for developing this awesome way to fish. Happy New Year!,
- 173.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MOBIRIX
- In-App Purchases
- Coin 10000 $1.99
- Coin 30000 $4.99
- Coin 70000 $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.