Fishing Points app enables you to save and find your favourite fishing locations, trotlines and trolling paths. Enjoy the best satellite view from Google Maps or use offline mode with nautical charts (US) for boating. Suitable for every angler on open seas, lakes or rivers.
Prepare for fishing trip and find the best fishing times using solunar data, tide prediction and weather forecast.
Create a fishing log and save the details of every catch (photos, weight, length). Weather, solunar and tide information are added automatically.
• Save fishing locations, hotspots, waypoints
• Record trolling paths and trotlines
• Draw trolling routes and tracks
• Find saved locations with GPS navigation system
• Online mode with Google Maps
• Offline mode with nautical charts (United States - NOAA)
• Measure distances
• Daily fish activity forecast
• Feeding times (major and minor times)
WEATHER & TIDES
• Current weather conditions and hourly forecast
• Wind forecast
• Severe weather alerts
• Tide prediction charts
• Sunrise and sunset times
• Sun positions
• Moonrise and moonset times
• Moon positions
• Moon phases
• Save catches and create fishing log
• Share catch photos
• Import kmz or gpx files from gps devices or other apps
• Share your locations with friends
Note: App uses your location for navigation, path recording and weather forecast. Continued use of GPS running in the background when navigating or recording paths can dramatically decrease battery life.
The download and usage of Fishing Points App is free of charge. Upgrade to Premium version is available on a yearly or / and monthly subscription basis (price may vary between locations). Should you choose to upgrade to Premium version, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription renews automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- minor changes
- various tweaks, fixes and improvements
Thanks for using Fishing Points! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is incredibly handy. I would like to see the ability to quickly mark depth to make a contour map. I run rivers in my jet boat, so being able to quickly mark waypoints is important.
I have used it to mark fishing spots, catches, and to keep track of fish. It should come in handy when ice fishing.
Why get something for free when you can pay $10??
First impression was that it was a pretty smooth looking app. Easy to save a new spot, and quick to load. Want to see the forecast for tomorrow, though? Ooooooo... yea, that'll be $10. Come on, you can view this data for free online; why on earth would anyone pay that much for it? You can see the tides for a specific area for the year 3240 if you wanted RIGHT NOW, but the app won't show it for tomorrow?? SMH
I like the app and relative information. But i would like and easy way to look up locations with a search feature and also be able to put a description with the coordinates. Hard to look up places with only a reference point.
- Grega Cucnik
- 90.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Grega Cucnik
- In-App Purchases
- Advanced Premium $9.99
- Basic Premium $4.99
- Advanced Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.