Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With thousands of fishing spots, this app is the fastest and easiest way to find a fishing spot near you! Use from home, or on the go.
Anglers will also appreciate:
- Share picture and location of your catch right after the fact
- Add new spots for others to discover
- Comment on and rate others catch
- Current Weather and forecast for every spot.
- Stocking Schedules for most states
- Fish Identification charts, fishing Knot Guides
- Communicate with other users privately when needed
- Very active discussion forums. Get new forums added for your interests on demand! For example we recently added Kayak Fishing, Bow Fishing, Fly Fishing.
- Best Fishing Times for any spot, or your current location!
- Tide Chart for any spot, or your current location
If you do not see nearby spots for your region, just let us know in the inbuilt forum and we will add some right away!
- Best app known to mankind - @kameleon28
- This app is becoming the best app in any category keep up the good work - @tonybru
- Nick, the Informative Fisherman is a fan! @informativefisherman
- and many more...
* Best Fishing Times and Tide Charts require an in-app purchase
* We cannot guarantee the accuracy of each and every spot in the system
Please follow twitter stream at http://twitter.com/hidef_radar
What's New in Version 4.1
This app has been so fun!! It's great to be able to see almost every body of water, with pictures posted, and directions to it!!! Feeding times, weather and other things would be great to. I would pay for this app to totally expand as a total fishing guide including laws and regulations per body of water and as much info as what kind of baits used for the fish caught and more pinpoint accuracy, time of year and general information. But this has been a great app!!!
Awesome app! Best fishing app so far!
It's great to be able to see what everyone is catching around the country and practically around the globe! Just all around great stuff between fisherman. From beginners to experts!
It's not a bad app as long as people are using it. Post the pics, tell us where you are. It's been helpful to see what is being caught, where and when. I have also learned of a few new fishing spots. Not bad. Needs a little work though. But they're defiantly on to something with this!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 06, 2013
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WeatherSphere
- © 2011 WeatherSphere
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fishing Spots Pro$2.99