Fishing Reports and Spots by FishingCrew Angling Community
By Third Stack, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New name, same top rated app! See the latest catches and find fishing spots near you.
100,000 users and 200,000 mobile fishing reports (and counting)!
FishingCrew is where anglers connect to share the latest catches, locations and conditions - hundreds of detailed fishing photos posted every day.
What the community has to say:
“Full of useful information and awesome hot spots”
“Best fishing app! Tons of useful info and a lot of knowledge floating around. Must have”
“I could not be happier with this app. Great community and accessibility. It's the Instagram for all anglers. FishingCrew deserves the 5 stars”
-- Fishing Photos --
* Share your catches instantly, our mobile fishing reports couldn’t be easier.
* Send your pics to email, text, facebook, web links, and twitter...all at once
-- Fishing Spots --
* Thousands of exact catch locations shared by actual users from recent catches!
* Log your own catches on private or public maps.
-- FishingCrew Community --
* Connect with 10,000’s of other FishingScout users
* Get advice while fishing, bait recommendations and techniques
-- Upgrade to Gold for USD 4.99 monthly
Gold members can -
* Share and customize their personal Fishing Resume
* View shared catch location
* Send PMs to other anglers
* Create a highlight reel to display most important catches
If you upgrade to Gold, you will be charged a recurring monthly subscription of USD 4.99. This subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal date.
The subscription can managed or cancelled from the Account Settings in iTunes.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
- Fixing crash when loading/posting comments.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Best of its kind!
In a world of useless gimmicks and not so useful apps, this is well worth the download.
In addition to scouting reports with real results by real fishermen in real time (complete with photos), you get tips and advise on everything from lure selection and presentation to equipment reviews, line selection, and too many fishing subjects to mention. As great as all that is, the best benefit is all the new friends I've made and the opportunity to share over 50 years of experience with other, while learning something new almost daily.
I highly recommend this app for anyone beginner, novice or old timer like me.
Dislike current version
Previously you could search Blerts by location and date to get the latest reports. The app is useless now if you use it to get up to date reports by lake.
Don't like the latest version
The latest update doesn't let users view the latest feeds in specific locations.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: May 17, 2015
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Third Stack, LLC
- © Thirdstack, LLC 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Recurring monthly Gold membership$4.99
- 1 Month Membership$4.99
- 7 Day Membership$2.99
- 6 Month Membership$24.99