Ever wanted to punch a bear IN THE MOUTH?
FIST OF AWESOME asks the eternal question "what would happen if bears took over the world?" and answers it with the epic tale of a lumberjack travelling through time punching bears in the face to save humanity.
If you like bear puns then you're in for a treat. If you also like games like Streets of Rage, Double Dragon and Final Fight then sit down, pour a scotch, and get ready for the greatest time-travelling-lumberjack-em-up of all time.
- A lumberjack who travels through time punching bears in the face to save humanity
- Develop Award Nominated soundtrack by Brendan Ratliff aka Echolevel
- Okay-ish pixel graphics
- An impawsible number of bear-themed puns
Improved screen shake effect
Chinese (Traditional) support
- Is it still funny in Chinese? Let's hope so.
The hit numbers go up a bit faster when you punch things
Lots of love,
Ratings and Reviews
can't wait for the sequel!
the story is very fummy more of a spoof, the gameplay reminds me of konami arcade games it also has awesome replayability, a arena mode with tons of characters!! we need a sequel with characters like joey 6'1 playable...!
Bears Moving at a Snail's Pace
You (and everything else) move around slow AF. If that's your thing—you'll probably love this.
- I FIGHT BEARS LTD
- 55.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 I Fight Bears Ltd
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.