Fit Brains: Focus Trainer
By Rosetta Stone Canada Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fit Brains: Focus Trainer is a specialized "Target Trainer" designed to improve your Attention Span and Concentration through a collection of fun, targeted brain games. Try it now for FREE!
Fit Brains: Focus Trainer includes more than 300 games & unique training sessions that are designed to enhance all aspects of your concentration, including Vigilance, Divided Attention, Mental Calculation, Visual Processing and Auditory Processing. Use the Fit Brains Trainer a few minutes daily to improve the performance of your brain.
Our users have reported the following benefits:
* Deeper concentration
* Longer attention span
* Clearer and quicker thinking
* Stronger critical-thinking skills
* Improved memory and recall
* Positive mood changes
Fit Brains apps have been downloaded by more than 5 million people, and have been the #1 education app in 90+ countries! Thank YOU for making us the TOP RANKED Brain Training program with more than 75,000 ratings averaging 4.5 stars worldwide!
FIT BRAINS NETWORK SYNCING INSTRUCTIONS: You are able to sync your scores & performance levels between apps by creating a Fit Brains Network account and using the same account for all your apps on all your devices. If you're unsure if you used the same account on your apps, check by going to the "Training" tab of the app, pull down to see the "Connect to Fit Brains" bar. If it's green, you're signed in. If it's orange, tap the bar and then follow the instructions to create a Fit Brains Network profile. When you open an app for the 1st time, at the 1st screen, remember to choose "Existing User" and sign in with your Fit Brains Network account. If you’ve already opened the app before, press the "Settings" tab, then press "Switch Users", then "Sign into Fit Brains", and sign in with your universal Fit Brains Network account.
Try our other apps:
* Fit Brains Trainer - Improve overall brain performance & health for adults and teens
* Fit Brains for Kids: Sparky’s Adventures - A fun, scientifically-designed brain trainer for ages two and up!
* Fit Brains: Memory Trainer - a "target trainer" to improve memory & recall
* Fit Brains: Speed Trainer - a "target trainer" to improve thinking speed & reaction time
* Fit Brains: Lifestyle Assessment - an assessment testing your lifestyle choices with recommendations on living a healthy brain lifestyle
* Fit Brains: Cognitive Assessment - an assessment to test your brain skills with specific recommendations & feedback for improvement
BLOG: http://www.fitbrains.com /blog
SCIENCE OF FIT BRAINS
Fit Brains is a scientifically-designed brain fitness program developed by Dr. Paul Nussbaum, one of the top clinical neuropsychologists in the U.S. with more than 50 peer reviewed publications. Dr. Nussbaum is an Adjunct Professor of Neurological Surgery at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
IN THE NEWS
New York Times:
"There is a gradual growing awareness that challenging your brain can have positive effects," Dr. Cohen said... "Every time you challenge your brain it will actually modify the brain," he said. "We can indeed form new brain cells, despite a century of being told it is impossible."
"I logged on during a break at work and got so hooked I ended up playing their brain games for an hour."
"What's unique: Complex, richly illustrated and thought out brain games with different levels and storylines. Summed up: Very dynamic."
"It's a game playing product but the twist here is that all of the games help exercise and train your brain!"
What's New in Version 1.0.2
This update adds integration with our upcoming Fit Brains Logic Trainer
Fun and helpful
I have used this app for only two days and I already enjoy it. I had some issues syncing Fit Brains with Fit Brains Focus but now that I fixed the problem I can see this game becoming an everyday favorite!
So many varieties of games that it's hard to become bored, especially after moving up level of difficulty. I can see a difference in scores depending on time of day and tiredness.
I really get a feeling that I've stretched my mind after going through these mental exercises. I just wish that each session was longer. That issue aside, it's a great app that offers good to great mental challenges.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 17, 2014
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 36.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Rosetta Stone Canada Inc.
- © 2013 Vivity Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fit Brains: Focus Trainer Lifetime FULL ACCESS$24.99
- Fit Brains: Focus Trainer - 12 Months FULL ACCESS$9.99
- Fit Brains: Focus Trainer 3 Months FULL ACCESS$5.99
- Fit Brains COMPLETE 1 year$49.99
- Fit Brains: Focus Trainer Lifetime FULL ACCESS$49.99