Fit Brains for Kids: Sparky's Adventures
By Rosetta Stone Canada Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Fit Brains: Sparky's Adventures offers a first-of-its-kind cognitive approach to child learning and brain development. The app provides a fun collection of brain games for children ages 2 to 8.
- 200+ Fun Smart Games: Entertain and stimulate your child’s mind. Each game challenges a key area: Memory, Concentration (Attention), Problem-Solving, Speed, Visual
- Dynamic Customized Training: automatic adjustment of game difficulty to match your child’s skill level and continuing growth
- Rewarded Treats: Engage and motivate your child with treats that can be added to the “playground”
- The “Parents Corner”: Track your child’s progress in different areas with detailed tools & charts
- A “Fit Brains Age Index”: Compare your child’s performance against the age group your child is closest to
BENEFITS FOR YOUR CHILD
* Stimulate brain processing
* Train critical thinking skills
* Exercise early cognitive performances
* Stimulate memory/recall for learning
* Train focus & attention
* Exercise problem-solving
* Challenge visual learning
* Decrease boredom & increase educational fun!
Fit Brains is designed by Dr. Paul Nussbaum, an award-winning neuroscientist. Fit Brains apps have more than 18 million downloads worldwide, have been rated #1 in education in over 90 countries, and are regularly used by a variety of public schools, universities, health institutions and top-tier organizations.
A FUN LIBRARY OF ADAPTIVE BRAIN GAMES
The app's entire library of fun kid's brain games begins at a basic level and adapts in difficulty to match the appropriate level of each child. This allows children to just pick up the app and play, while the app seamlessly adjusts to their optimal skill level. In this way, the app is able to provide both novel and complex stimulation making sure your child is never bored.
FIT BRAINS FOR ADULTS
Fit Brains Trainer - our main free brain training app to entertain and stimulate brain performance for adults and teens
GENERAL INQUIRIES: firstname.lastname@example.org
BLOG: http://www.fitbrains.com /blog
FIT BRAINS FOR KIDS PREMIUM
1 month: $9.99
1 year: $20.99
Family 1 month: $19.99
Family 1 year: $39.99
Family subscriptions allow for additional profiles, up to 5 children, to be upgraded to Fit Brains Sparky Premium.
Please note that these prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
Your Fit Brains Premium subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
Bug fixes and optimizations
Not worth the time and money
It may be a good app, but I have a few issues. Although I have paid I can't access the paid content. I see others have this issue. The app closes about 15 seconds in so I can't even get in to tell them to stop billing me so now the search begins. They like other apps out there charge you every 12 months on renewal with no warning. I don't have any service I subscribe to that does this without warning besides these cruddy apps. I guess I'm old school where I believe you be upfront about billing and give someone a chance to cancel a subscription they are not using instead of just billing for it without warning. So for these types of things I guess I just need to put reminders on my calendar to check in a year before subscription comes out. Seems to me like an unethical way to run a business, but that's just my opinion.
Great app but false 12month full access claims
My 3 year old loved the app (would have given it 4 stars), however, he LOVED the app is in past tense because he can no longer play it. I purchased the 12 Months Full Access package back in March 2015. It is now July 2015 and the app is no longer working for us. Instead, it’s indicating that we need to upgrade and purchase the full access package…the same one we already paid for. Try explaining access rights to a frantic 3 year old on why he can’t play his puzzle game after you promised him that he could for cleaning up.
Crashes and won't enable subscribe
Like the other reviewers/subscribers, I can't get the "upgrade" to actually go through even though I see the subscription on my Apple iTunes Store account. Contacted customer support and no response yet. Today, I went in to re-install and see if that reset anything, but now it crashes before I even get to the parents corner.
after looking at the dates on the other reviews with similar issues, maybe it's just better to ask apple for a refund and hope Lumosity or Elevate offer a competitive early childhood brain training product.
Looks like the last software update was June 2015.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 02, 2015
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 84.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Rosetta Stone Canada Inc.
- © Fit Brains
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 12 Months Full Access$9.99
- Fit Brains Kids PREMIUM membership 40$14.99
- Fit Brains Kids PREMIUM membership 40$6.99
- Lifetime Full Access$24.99
- Family Lifetime Package$39.99
- Fit Brains Kids PREMIUM Family Membership 40$29.99
- Fit Brains Kids PREMIUM membership 25$17.99
- Fit Brains Kids PREMIUM Family Membership 40$13.99
- Fit Brains Kids PREMIUM membership 25$8.99
- Fit Brains Kids PREMIUM membership$24.99