Fit Brains for Kids: Sparky's Adventures
By Rosetta Stone Canada Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fit Brains: Sparky's Adventures offers a first-of-its-kind cognitive approach to child learning and brain development. The app provides a fun collection of brain games for children ages 2 to 8.
- 200+ Fun Smart Games: Entertain and stimulate your child’s mind. Each game challenges a key area: Memory, Concentration (Attention), Problem-Solving, Speed, Visual
- Dynamic Customized Training: automatic adjustment of game difficulty to match your child’s skill level and continuing growth
- Rewarded Treats: Engage and motivate your child with treats that can be added to the “playground”
- The “Parents Corner”: Track your child’s progress in different areas with detailed tools & charts
- A “Fit Brains Age Index”: Compare your child’s performance against the age group your child is closest to
BENEFITS FOR YOUR CHILD
* Stimulate brain processing
* Train critical thinking skills
* Exercise early cognitive performances
* Stimulate memory/recall for learning
* Train focus & attention
* Exercise problem-solving
* Challenge visual learning
* Decrease boredom & increase educational fun!
Fit Brains is designed by Dr. Paul Nussbaum, an award-winning neuroscientist. Fit Brains apps have more than 18 million downloads worldwide, have been rated #1 in education in over 90 countries, and are regularly used by a variety of public schools, universities, health institutions and top-tier organizations.
A FUN LIBRARY OF ADAPTIVE BRAIN GAMES
The app's entire library of fun kid's brain games begins at a basic level and adapts in difficulty to match the appropriate level of each child. This allows children to just pick up the app and play, while the app seamlessly adjusts to their optimal skill level. In this way, the app is able to provide both novel and complex stimulation making sure your child is never bored.
FIT BRAINS FOR ADULTS
Fit Brains Trainer - our main free brain training app to entertain and stimulate brain performance for adults and teens
GENERAL INQUIRIES: firstname.lastname@example.org
BLOG: http://www.fitbrains.com /blog
FIT BRAINS FOR KIDS PREMIUM
1 month: $9.99
1 year: $20.99
Family 1 month: $19.99
Family 1 year: $39.99
Family subscriptions allow for additional profiles, up to 5 children, to be upgraded to Fit Brains Sparky Premium.
Please note that these prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
Your Fit Brains Premium subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
Bug fixes and optimizations
Great app but false 12month full access claims
My 3 year old loved the app (would have given it 4 stars), however, he LOVED the app is in past tense because he can no longer play it. I purchased the 12 Months Full Access package back in March 2015. It is now July 2015 and the app is no longer working for us. Instead, it’s indicating that we need to upgrade and purchase the full access package…the same one we already paid for. Try explaining access rights to a frantic 3 year old on why he can’t play his puzzle game after you promised him that he could for cleaning up.
Tha adult version of this game allows gameplay each day and inapp subscription opens extra games. I downloaded the kids version for my 3&7yrolds - the 7yr old played once and the next day we tried to play again to find we have to subscribe- $30/yr for 2 kids to play any games at all :(. I'm deleting it, what a shame! And shameful to draw a child into a game that has to be subscribed to - poor business practice
Not like the adult version
Unlike the adult version, you do not have access to a limited number of games or training. If you do not plan on signing up for a subscription, then this is a one time use app.
What was there was nice, but I question the age appropriateness of asking a two year old to spot the difference, in those words.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 02, 2015
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 73.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Rosetta Stone Canada Inc.
- © Fit Brains
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 12 Months Full Access$9.99
- Lifetime Full Access$24.99
- Fit Brains Kids PREMIUM membership 40$14.99
- Family Lifetime Package$39.99
- Fit Brains Kids PREMIUM membership 40$6.99
- Fit Brains Kids PREMIUM Family Membership 40$29.99
- Fit Brains Kids PREMIUM membership 25$17.99
- Fit Brains Kids PREMIUM membership 25$8.99
- Fit Brains Kids PREMIUM Family Membership 40$13.99
- Fit Brains Kids PREMIUM Family Membership 25$36.99