Fit Brains: Speed Trainer
By Rosetta Stone Canada Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fit Brains: Speed Trainer is a specialized "Target Trainer" designed to improve your Thinking Speed & Reaction Time through a collection of fun, targeted brain games. Try it now for FREE!
Fit Brains: Speed Trainer includes 300+ games & unique training sessions that are designed to enhance all aspects of your brain's processing skills, including Audio Processing, Fine Motor Skills, Information Processing, Reaction Time, Visual Processing. Use this trainer app a few minutes daily to improve the performance of your brain.
Our users have reported the following benefits:
* Faster thinking
* Quicker reaction times
* Sharper observation skills
* Improved hand-eye coordination
* Clearer audio processing
* Better visual differentiations
* Stronger sustained attention
Fit Brains apps have been downloaded by more than 5 million people, and have been the #1 education app in 90+ countries! Thank YOU for making us the TOP RANKED Brain Training program with more than 75,000 ratings averaging 4.5 stars worldwide!
FIT BRAINS NETWORK SYNCING INSTRUCTIONS: You are able to sync your scores & performance levels between apps by creating a Fit Brains Network account and using the same account for all your apps on all your devices. If you're unsure if you used the same account on your apps, check by going to the "Training" tab of the app, pull down to see the "Connect to Fit Brains" bar. If it's green, you're signed in. If it's orange, tap the bar and then follow the instructions to create a Fit Brains Network profile. When you open an app for the 1st time, at the 1st screen, remember to choose "Existing User" and sign in with your Fit Brains Network account. If you’ve already opened the app before, press the "Settings" tab, then press "Switch Users", then "Sign into Fit Brains", and sign in with your universal Fit Brains Network account.
Try our other apps:
* Fit Brains Trainer - a cross trainer to improve overall brain performance & health for adults and teens
* Fit Brains: Focus Trainer - a target trainer improving concentration and attention
* Fit Brains: Memory Trainer - a target trainer improving memory & recall
* Fit Brains for Kids: Sparky’s Adventures - a fun, scientifically-designed brain trainer for ages two and up!
* Fit Brains: Lifestyle Assessment - an assessment testing your lifestyle choices with recommendations on living a healthy brain lifestyle.
* Fit Brains: Cognitive Assessment - an assessment to test your brain performance & thinking skills with specific recommendations & detailed feedback for improvement.
BLOG: http://www.fitbrains.com /blog
SCIENCE OF FIT BRAINS
Fit Brains is a scientifically-designed brain fitness program developed by Dr. Paul Nussbaum, one of the top clinical neuropsychologists in the U.S. with more than 50 peer reviewed publications. Dr. Nussbaum is an Adjunct Professor of Neurological Surgery at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
IN THE NEWS
New York Times:
"There is a gradual growing awareness that challenging your brain can have positive effects," Dr. Cohen said... "Every time you challenge your brain it will actually modify the brain," he said. "We can indeed form new brain cells, despite a century of being told it is impossible."
"I logged on during a break at work and got so hooked I ended up playing their brain games for an hour."
"What's unique: Complex, richly illustrated and thought out brain games with different levels and storylines. Summed up: Very dynamic."
"It's a game playing product but the twist here is that all of the games help exercise and train your brain!"
What's New in Version 2.3
Hello Fit Brainers, check out what's new in this update!
• Updated Fit Brains Index syncing!
• Other improvements and optimizations.
• Bug fixes
Could be better
Brain games are my favorite thing. The Fitbrains apps have some issues though. You will only get 5 sessions for free, so I paid for complete access across all the apps. The scoring is a bit off, inconsistency is irritating. The traffic light game bugs me because the lights go red to yellow to green, unlike any traffic light ever. Why not go green, then yellow, then we click when it turns red? Weight balance doesn't seem to be measuring speed, since the interface is slow so it's more like logic or spatial than speed, and and sound reaction is much more a memory challenge than a reaction time. For games that are meant to increase intelligence I need them to be smarter in design. I have a couple other brain apps I think are better and are way less money. Edit: I have been asked to rate this app again. I am still less satisfied. The app crashes and freezes more often and performance scores are even less consistent. Don't waste your money!!!
All the Fit Brains games can help us having a better use of our brain... Indeed, by thinking quicker , more precisely ,making work all the areas of the brain!!
It appears to be broken and has been for over a week
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 09, 2015
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 48.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Rosetta Stone Canada Inc.
- © 2013 Vivity Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fit Brains: Speed Trainer - 12 Months FULL ACCESS$9.99
- Fit Brains: Speed Trainer Lifetime FULL ACCESS$24.99
- Fit Brains: Speed Trainer 3 Months FULL ACCESS$6.99
- Fit Brains COMPLETE 1 year$99.99
- Fit Brains: Speed Trainer Lifetime FULL ACCESS$49.99