Fit Brains Trainer
By Rosetta Stone Canada Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Fit Brains Trainer has been ranked the #1 education app in over 90 countries. Download our FREE brain training app and join 18 million installers. The only comprehensive brain trainer that can stimulate your IQ and EQ (cognitive & emotional intelligence). Fit Brains Trainer is an award-winning personalized brain games app that challenges you to perform at your best. Our free brain fitness system has 60+ fun games, 500+ workout sessions & in-depth performance reports. Play the widest variety of brain games. Discover an easy and quick way to stimulate your mind. Download for FREE now! You’ll love the results.
**Apple’s Best Apps of the Year, AppStore Best, Editor’s Choice, Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars worldwide**.
WHY BRAIN TRAINING?
Recent studies reveal the importance of exercising your brain
- The Western World’s average IQ has dropped significantly
- The average person forgets 4 things every day
- A goldfish has a longer attention span than the average American
- 90% of top performers have high EQ
- Americans with higher EQ make $29,000 more
BENEFITS & FEATURES
Fit Brains targets all 6 major areas of the brain: Memory, Speed of Thinking, Concentration, Problem Solving, Language and Visual-Spatial. Plus, it targets EQ, Emotional Intelligence, the ability to recognize and manage your own and other people’s emotions, in 4 key areas: Self-Control, Self-Awareness, Social Awareness and Social Skills.
- 60+ games (35 in iOS app, 60+ on website): fun, rewarding, adapts as you progress
- In-depth performance reports: identify where to improve & compare scores against others
- 500+ customized daily workouts, training reminders
- 24/7 access across Mobile, Web, Apple TV, Apple Watch
- Plus more, download & see for yourself!
SCIENCE OF FIT BRAINS
Fit Brains is designed by neuroscientists, game and education experts to make training fun and challenging. Dr. Nussbaum is a leading brain expert in clinical Neuropsychology and our Chief Science Officer.
IN THE NEWS
Mashable, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Women’s Health & more
Apple: App Store Best, Best App, Editor’s Choice
"It's a game playing product but the twist here is that all of the games help exercise and train your brain!"
"What's unique: Complex, richly illustrated and thought out brain games with different levels and storylines...Very dynamic."
Learn more @Fitbrains.com. Bonus: Additional games exclusively on our website.
Or try one of our other fun brain fitness & health products:
- Fit Brains PREMIUM: Join our full program to access unlimited brain training and 60+ brain games across Mobile and Web
- Fit Brains for Kids: Sparky's Adventures
- Fit Brains Trainer for Apple Watch: Play 3 new games specially-designed to stimulate your brain.
GENERAL INQUIRIES: firstname.lastname@example.org
FIT BRAINS PREMIUM
1 month: USD $9.99 / £7.99 / 8,99 €
1 year: USD $49.99 / £39.99 / 44,99 €
2 years: USD $74.99 / £54.99 / 64,99 €
Lifetime: USD $199.99 / £149.99 / 179,99 €
Your Premium subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 5.2.5
iOS 11 bug fixes
I like the challenges of each game and the occasional new game to keep my interest. I appreciate the ability to choose games to work on... And to the person who said they don't like the speed card change... PS this is a new challenge, can you handle it?
I think all the games are meant to challenge you and stretch you even after you meet a goal. Happy gaming
On the whole I think it's great but I have noticed some typos in the instructions which I find rather disappointing! I shall stop my subscription should it continue. I'm not sure about the emotional snapshot aspect as mine seems to have stuck on the same level although I'm carrying out tasks well according to results?! Overall I'm enjoying but not sure how much longer it's going to keep me interested!?
A previously intelligent above-average police officer, a receiver of a near-fatal class II serious head wound while playing "hero" while on duty. This app is quite helpful in allowing my brain to
heal fairly well. I would like to than Heaven for apps like this, thus- the ability to try to get my brain in good working order again.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 02, 2017
- Version: 5.2.5
- Size: 188 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Rosetta Stone Canada Inc.
- © Fit Brains
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Fit Brains Trainer 12 Months FULL ACCESS$9.99
- Fit Brains PREMIUM Membership$7.99
- Fit Brains PREMIUM Membership$7.99
- Fit Brains Trainer Lifetime FULL ACCESS$24.99
- Fit Brains PREMIUM Membership$1.99
- Fit Brains Trainer 3 Months FULL ACCESS$5.99
- Fit Brains PREMIUM Membership$11.99
- Fit Brains PREMIUM Membership$9.99
- Fit Brains Trainer 3 Months FULL ACCESS$4.99
- Fit Brains PREMIUM Membership$19.99