Fit Drills Training Plans
By Fit Drills AG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fit Drills is a simple tool for real coaches and athletes who constantly seek even better ways to achieve their goals. Fit Drills intelligence and design is all about facilitating your collaboration and make you more successful as a team. Go for it!
Serious athletes seek inspiration and advice from the best coaches they can find and are always mindful of their safety and health. Unlike other training platforms, FIT DRILLS does not intend to replace a real coach with artificial intelligence or in any other way.
FOR ALL FITNESS LEVELS AND TRAINING STYLES
Start using the following plans today:
- KICK START YOUR BODY - 7 Mins full body workout
- ORIGINAL TABATA TIMER - HIT interval trainining
- GET STRONG WITH THE BARBELL - Basic barbell strength training
- HEAVY DUTY - High intensity, low frequency bodybuilding
Programs for many disciplines and all fitness levels are added every months.
Stay tuned for upcoming plans:
- RUN 5K IN 8 WEEKS
- FIRST PISTOL AND A FEW MORE
- FIRST PULL-UP AND A FEW MORE
- BASIC FITNESS GYM
- MUSCLE SHOCK WITHOUT EQUIPMENT
- EXPLOSIVE STRENGTH MIX
Choose different plans and methods to inspire you or build them into your daily routine. It’s easy to work on several plans in parallel. All in one simple training app. We think that’s much easier and more convenient than switching apps for each program you follow.
Track time in the most convenient way possible and with the right timer or stopwatch for each type of workout.
Each training plan is a systematic progression with varying intensity, volume and rest.
Adapt any plan according to your progress to safely reach your goals safely and prevent overtraining.
Focus and achieve your fitness goals with detailed and easy to use training charts for the plans and methods of the best online training coaches.
Fit Drills gives you precise and detailed training information when you need it and in a simple and clear format and design.
Ready for you to start training immediately and track progress as simple as that.
The main idea of FIT DRILLS is to strictly follow a good and proven plan. But it covers you for spontaneous training activities too.
Fit Drills apps are designed for flexibility and openness. It allows you to add sets, change loads, extend the time needed to achieve your goal and more to come.
Last but not least: FIT DRILLS recommends, that you should not start any new training program without getting advice from your personal coach and a medical professional.
FLEXIBILITY FOR COACHES.
Fit Drills gives the coach as much freedom as possible to follow his strategy, methods and terminology of the field.
We are constantly improving our model and design, learning from the best coaches and athletes from all disciplines and based upon our own experience with thousands of training plans in the gym, stadium, pool, trails and mountains since 1991.
If you are an athlete or coach interested in digital training plans or online fitness training and coaching, we would love to put your plan in our top-100 training charts too!
The app is currently designed and coded for the iPhone only. It works with side-bars on the iPad though.
What's New in Version 1.2
New or updated app features: - User sees a localized version of training plans when a translation is available
- User sees a confirmation dialog on restoring training plans
- Users can add an avatar picture to the Fit Drills account
- Removed intensity and volume from workout list items
- Duplicate and re-set: Duplicated rounds, workouts and cycles will be re-set and ready for tracking them again
- Improved German and Russian app localization
- Improved intro quick tour, including German and Russian translations
- Small UI enhancements
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
New or updated training plans:
- New plan Kick Start Your Body with the original 7 minutes high intensity full-body training cycle
- New plan Heavy Duty with the high intensity bodybuilding plan based on Mike Mentzer's 1993 recommendation
- Updated plan Get Strong With the Barbell based on the starting strength method
- Updated plan Original Tabata Timer a high intensive interval training timer
- Added German and Russian translations for all plans
Recommendation: To assure that all updated plans are correctly loaded to the data base in your iPhone, we recommend to archive your plans and delete the app from the start-screen prior to installation of the new version. This precaution is still needed because of some limitations in the update logic. We are working on improving this as soon as possible.
See the latest app description for any other known limitations.