Paper by FunInput
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Paper by FunInput 2.0 is HERE! Paper brings you a unique experience of paperless life.
Paper by FunInput is
- freely sketch and write on various virtual papers
- scratch on photos, making happy moments
- for children to interact with amusing DIY learning materials
- create handwritten letters, convey your thought in an emotional way
- collect ideas while brainstorming
- jot down fleeting inspirations and ideas
- make meeting minutes
- add to-do items or shopping lists
- draw up plans to help manage your personal affairs
- sync notes with Yunbiji™, and keep them safe in the cloud
- draw flowcharts, diagrams, achieve effective communication with such visualizations
- Pen: various ink colors and thickness
- Rubber: to erase or clear current page
- Image: Support image importing, rotating and resizing
- Paper styles: four free styles to choose
- Organizing: Notes can be rearranged, sorted into folders or bookmarked
- Sharing: Notes can be attached to Email as PDF files or saved in the album
- Syncing: All notes can be synchronized to the cloud (powered by Yunbiji™).
- Environment friendly: With virtual paper, you can help to protect the environment.
- Free: unlimited paper, unlimited folders, completely free!
【Pro version only】
- Three more pens
- More paper styles
- No Ads
Download Paper by FunInput now and start creating!
(note: The materials (images and drawings) used in the screenshots are not included in the app.)
What's New in Version 2.0.1
1. Fix writing problem in new iPad.
2. add two new page styles.
Made me go paperless in 2013
It takes a little getting used to writing on the iPad, but this app works great for me as I am a freelance graphic designer - I can create a notebook for each of my clients an keep track of all projects in one place. Great thing about this app is I can email notes to my clients directly from the app - and I don't forget to bring pen and paper to my meetings any more.
I wish there was a scaling feature for imported images. This is why it gets 4 stars and not 5.
Well I decided to download this following the prior reviews. You can't write anything if you rest the palm of your hand on the iPad. Unless I am drawing something kindergarden grade there is no way I can get anything done, the program simply follows my palm and ignores the stylus. Bamboo is no better so I will keep my good old Notebooks until a true digitizer pen is released.
Fantastic fountain pen
EXCELLENT fountain pen! It says there are two paper styles but I can't find another. But it is still great because of the pen!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 24, 2012
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: InfoThinker Limited
- © 2011 FIT 新点科技
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- All pen$0.99